Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,371  
I’ve got filled rears and a ballast box so I’m good there.

I think this may cause me to sell my chipper and haul limbs away in my dump trailer, lol.

Haha, 6” I am a moron. Good catch. Let’s go with 60”

/ Everything Attachments #1,372  
I’ve got filled rears and a ballast box so I’m good there.

I think this may cause me to sell my chipper and haul limbs away in my dump trailer, lol.

Haha, 6” I am a moron. Good catch. Let’s go with 60”

Haha. Figured as much. I have a "Wicked 60" on order and am getting antsy. I have a lot of willow brush and tons of roots from stump digging. Grapple will make my life so much easier.

/ Everything Attachments #1,373  
Well you only have 5 more min of summer way up north so you better get her soon. Best of luck and I hope to one day see that beautiful area you get to see everyday (but I’m a sissy so only in the summer).

/ Everything Attachments #1,374  
Well you only have 5 more min of summer way up north so you better get her soon. Best of luck and I hope to one day see that beautiful area you get to see everyday (but I’m a sissy so only in the summer).

Haha. The Winters have been no worse than yours...only 6 months longer. Haven't even seen it -30 in several years.

/ Everything Attachments #1,375  

Summers are quite nice in Alaska. The further up north you get there is no night. I had a heck of a time getting to sleep in my room with the sun shining in the windows. Kids were outside suntanning at 1 AM.

/ Everything Attachments #1,376  
Heres to You Travis!
1F477BD6-3550-404A-8DEA-89721083F2F8.jpeg

Tractor attachments and beer. Celebrated by scratching the paint a little. The serrated bottom teeth really hold stuff, even with the lid up it drags 12 foot long 16 inch Maple logs backwards. Gaining confidence that the end tines are hard to bend on larger brush / limbs which tends to lever the teeth apart if you want to get anything done. I dont think a lesser grapple would work as efficiently without damage. Those things are over an inch thick.

/ Everything Attachments #1,377  
Heres to You Travis!
View attachment 558082

Tractor attachments and beer. Celebrated by scratching the paint a little. The serrated bottom teeth really hold stuff, even with the lid up it drags 12 foot long 16 inch Maple logs backwards. Gaining confidence that the end tines are hard to bend on larger brush / limbs which tends to lever the teeth apart if you want to get anything done. I dont think a lesser grapple would work as efficiently without damage. Those things are over an inch thick.

Oh my my! :drink:

54singleJD3520tbncompacts.jpg

A quick Google search tells me the cold one and the grapple are both quite strong and extremely well rated! :thumbsup:
I'm a fan already.
Please enjoy responsibly and share every chance you get. Yeah, both. :laughing:
Thanks again for the business.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,378  
This just in... My 55 is shipping today! The long wait is almost over...

FYI, 8 weeks and then 2 additional working days.

Hopefully with the rush they got the right fittings requested on there. The W R Long ones.

Im having our guys and the shop accept it because Ill be miles away from delivery. But we not far from you guys in NC so it might be there tomorrow. The guys will bring it on down to me. Ive forwarded them the instructions to inspect etc.

Ill up date when it gets here.

/ Everything Attachments #1,379  
My complimentary 60in grapple must have got lost in transit, it should have shipped weeks ago.

Better send another one out.

/ Everything Attachments #1,380  
I just hope my "Wicked 60" gets here before winter. With 8" of snow yesterday and freezing temps the last few mornings...it may not make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.