Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,391  
My apologies for not writing earlier. I have been absolutely slammed.

Good news - Grapple Arrived on the 22nd. Sorry no pictures yet. 2 weeks before that, this new addition to the stable arrived:

1521.jpeg1520.jpeg1522.jpeg

I will get to the Bobcat in the next couple days and get that Grapple on! Got projects waiting for it, so it is high on the priority list.

Max

/ Everything Attachments #1,392  
My HD Post Hole Digger arrived this week. It was delivered in separate boxes and in excellent condition. With the help of Ted's video, assembly and mounting was easy. Make sure you check the gear oil, mine was pretty low. Glad I went with EA; quality equipment.

59879a42-b1c2-491e-8774-fad83b728c65.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,393  
My apologies for not writing earlier. I have been absolutely slammed.

Good news - Grapple Arrived on the 22nd. Sorry no pictures yet. 2 weeks before that, this new addition to the stable arrived:

View attachment 560667View attachment 560666View attachment 560668

I will get to the Bobcat in the next couple days and get that Grapple on! Got projects waiting for it, so it is high on the priority list.

Max

Man, you have all kinds of new toys...errr....tools to play...errr...work with! :laughing:
Thanks for sharing!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,394  
My HD Post Hole Digger arrived this week. It was delivered in separate boxes and in excellent condition. With the help of Ted's video, assembly and mounting was easy. Make sure you check the gear oil, mine was pretty low. Glad I went with EA; quality equipment.

View attachment 563768

It looks like a perfect fit!
The Wicked Grapple up front sure can't hide from the camera!! :drink:
Travis

6900HDyanmars.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,395  
It looks like a perfect fit!
The Wicked Grapple up front sure can't hide from the camera!! :drink:
Travis

View attachment 563880

The grapple looks great but the post hole digger is what caught my eye. I'm going to need one in the near future and looked at several over the weekend. Do you have a 6900 in stock?

/ Everything Attachments #1,396  
Here's an update from EA world, guys!

We're investing a LOT of the dollars you've spent with us to improve our lead times and Ted is confident it's going to start showing very soon.
I shared some info earlier in this thread, but here's a few more specifics.

In addition to the two lasers we are currently using, a Cincinnati 6K watt CO2 laser has already been delivered.
We're adding a 10K watt Bystronic fiber laser, which is 2x faster than our current Mitsubishi and Cincinnati. It is scheduled for delivery next week.
A Bystronic tubing laser has been ordered.
A 3rd press will be delivered soon. One of our existing press brakes is being installed at the new facility right now.
A new saw is also ordered.

The plan is to have attachment building activity in the larger facility by early next month.

We are sincerely as fed up with these lead times as everyone waiting, so hang with us and get ready for a MUCH more capable and efficient EA VERY SOON.

As always, THANK YOU so much for the support.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,397  
Great to hear. Lead times can be challenging but if the product and customer support is worth it then it is what it is. Nice to see you guys are addressing it. I’m not patient but I ordered one from you guys. I believe with all the good reviews it’s going to be well worth the wait.

/ Everything Attachments #1,398  
Great to hear. Lead times can be challenging but if the product and customer support is worth it then it is what it is. Nice to see you guys are addressing it. I’m not patient but I ordered one from you guys. I believe with all the good reviews it’s going to be well worth the wait.

Thanks for the business, sir. We are confident it'll be more than worth the wait!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,399  
Here's an update from EA world, guys!

We're investing a LOT of the dollars you've spent with us to improve our lead times and Ted is confident it's going to start showing very soon.
I shared some info earlier in this thread, but here's a few more specifics.

In addition to the two lasers we are currently using, a Cincinnati 6K watt CO2 laser has already been delivered.
We're adding a 10K watt Bystronic fiber laser, which is 2x faster than our current Mitsubishi and Cincinnati. It is scheduled for delivery next week.
A Bystronic tubing laser has been ordered.
A 3rd press will be delivered soon. One of our existing press brakes is being installed at the new facility right now.
A new saw is also ordered.

The plan is to have attachment building activity in the larger facility by early next month.

We are sincerely as fed up with these lead times as everyone waiting, so hang with us and get ready for a MUCH more capable and efficient EA VERY SOON.

As always, THANK YOU so much for the support.
Travis

Excellent! Great business decision!

/ Everything Attachments #1,400  
Here are some pics of EA Factory progress for you guys! I thought I shared them already, but I guess not.
Travis

20180719_073745s.jpg

IMG_0469es.jpg

20180719_074515s.jpg

20180719_074230es.jpg

20180719_074647s.jpg

20180719_074745s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.