Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #31  
I think I'd consider it a "last chance" for those that missed out. AMAZING seat, even for double the money...
Yes, I agree. I just ordered one a few minutes ago.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #32  
Hmmmmmmm,, the price went back down,,, :cool2:

Must have because before I embarrassed myself by spreading fake news, I checked several directions trying to find a posting that still had the $117 and I couldn't. Maybe I'll back track and see if they have changed too.

On buying 2, guarantee you had I not just redone the seats on half a dozen pieces of equipment, with seats, suspension systems, and tires lying all over the place trying to get what works for me and my back, I too would have gotten another.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #33  
Hmmmmmmm,, the price went back down,,, :cool2:

Must have because before I embarrassed myself by spreading fake news, I checked several directions trying to find a posting that still had the $117 and I couldn't. Maybe I'll back track and see if they have changed too.

On buying 2, guarantee you had I not just redone the seats on half a dozen pieces of equipment, with seats, suspension systems, and tires lying all over the place trying to get what works for me and my back, I too would have gotten another.

Well sure-nuff......Search results for: 'tractor seats'

Yepper, back on sale, same part number, same fabric, same free shipping.....my my!

Also the universal seat that is popular especially on Ford 000, 010, and 030 series tractors (to name a few) is on for half of what others sell if for. If you need a seat, time to jump on this gold mine.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #34  
Got mine today. What a seat for the money.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #35  
Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't even had time to open the box yet, but I will as soon as I get my wife's "to do" list caught up.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #36  
Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't even had time to open the box yet, but I will as soon as I get my wife's "to do" list caught up.

Gotta keep mommy happy! When she's happy the house is happy. Wink! Is that a real picture in your Avatar? Is so, sure is cute....wondering how you got it snapped.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #37  
Gotta keep mommy happy! When she's happy the house is happy. Wink! Is that a real picture in your Avatar? Is so, sure is cute....wondering how you got it snapped.
Yes, and her stuff needs to be done before I dare to touch any new toys of my own.
The avatar picture is real, but is not our cat. My daughter is a mobile pet groomer and she took that picture of a customer's kitten several years ago.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK #38  
The seat is listed as $46.91 tonight.

/ Black Talon High Back Seat ON SALE at RK
That made it worth a second purchase. Now I'll have two stacked in my barn for future use...