Mahindra vs Kioti

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #51  
Between Mahindra and Kioti, I would go with Kioti. I very much doubt you would ever regret it.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #52  
When I was shopping, there didn't seem to be as much difference between brands as we tend to believe - myself included. There is quite a difference in dealers though. Over the years I bought 3 used and 2 new tractors. All were bought from authorized dealers except for the last one. That was a used one from a guy who has a family business dealing in tractors with no brand affiliation. The brands I considered were Kioti, Mahindra, John Deere, New Holland, Kubota and Bobcat.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #53  
I would be curious where the lift capacity for the Kioti is measured from the pin on the bucket and the height the capacity is measured? Also I would be curious where the hydraulic pressure set for the Kioti. I've heard of Kubota owners increasing their hydraulic pressure from 2350 psi to 2550 psi and gaining lifting capacity.

It remains to be seen if the Kioti front axle will withstand the increased lifting capacity if it truly is rated at the same distance as other brands.

I think you are exaggerating by saying "far exceeded". I would have loved to have looked at a Kioti but the nearest dealer was 2 1/2 hrs drive from me.

About the only thing on the CUT Kioti's I see that far exceeds is the seat.

Another jealous kubota owner

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #54  

Really? In my situation I doubt it. Kioti don't produce any units that make enough power to work for me and my Kubota dealer is excellent in service and pricing. I'm not brand loyal (live in JD country) and would run JD of they weren't priced so high.

Totally color blind here.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #56  
Really? In my situation I doubt it. Kioti don't produce any units that make enough power to work for me and my Kubota dealer is excellent in service and pricing. I'm not brand loyal (live in JD country) and would run JD of they weren't priced so high.

But you also consider any tractor smaller than yours to be a toy, so there's that...

By the way, Kioti does make tractors up to 110 HP with is already 20 HP more than your M9000.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #57  
By all I've heard Kioti has it all over Mahindra especially in customer service.
Of course the deler also makes a lot of difference.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #58  

Not really. I couldn't buy the Kioti anyway because dealer support was too far. Would have loved to have looked at one. However I've seen a few comparisons that play the shell game when in reality the Kubota ends up being better and sometimes less money than the other brand.

For instance one video was comparing the CK2610 to the L2501 and the price he paid for his CK2610 was what I paid for my L3301. Also I've seen misleading numbers based on bucket capacities where it is measured from the front pivot.

Mahindra likes to claim their tractors are DPF free when in reality they have to meet the emission standards and run their tractor at much higher temperature to keep the soot burned.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #59  

And all things being equal this is the most important part of your statement. My choices were between NH, JD and Kubota based on nearest dealers. I like the fact that the entire Kubota CUT tractors are assembled in one plant and the price I paid was equal or better than the other two brands.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #60  
All my farmer friends who run JD's are having emissions related issues with them and it may or may not be a JD issue. I think it's more of a incompetent dealer issue. When the local JD dealer went down the road and the multi store dealership took over (as JD wants it to be), things went downhill fast. Cannot keep good technicians, store is like a supermarket now, all glitzy but no substance. All the good ones left, in fact, 2 went to my Kubota dealership which is still and independent one store operation.

Interestingly, we have a Branson dealer up town, 2 miles from me but again, Branson don't offer a large enough tractor for my needs. Not bad looking though but looks is only skin deep. For me it's what the 6 spline is rated at more than anything else.

I've purchased 10 Kubota's from the same dealer over the years. Everyone has been trouble free.