Mahindra vs Kioti

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #61  
But you also consider any tractor smaller than yours to be a toy, so there's that...

By the way, Kioti does make tractors up to 110 HP with is already 20 HP more than your M9000.

To me small tractors are not ag tractors and I'm in the ag business so I have no need for one.

Having said that, I'm glad my dealer sells a bunch of them because it keeps them in business. If they had to depend on large frame sales, they wouldn't be very long.

When I purchased my first M (2004), Kioti didn't. and while I hold no prejudice, I'm not trading for the sake of trading. Both my M's are 100% without issues and always have been. The 3300 TIE engine is like the 4020 JD engine. Runs forever with regular maintenance and because they are emissions free they hold their value well.

Just had both of mine on the dyno and both are making in the excess of 90 pto. Had them both in for an overhead adjustment and to have the injector pop off pressure and spray pattern checked and one had a weeping timing case seal that wads also replaced.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #62  
It remains to be seen if the Kioti front axle will withstand the increased lifting capacity if it truly is rated at the same distance as other brands.

I think you are exaggerating by saying "far exceeded". I would have loved to have looked at a Kioti but the nearest dealer was 2 1/2 hrs drive .

I don稚 see a bunch of post about broken axels?

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #63  
Loader lift capacity is a factor of

1. Geometry of the loader
2. Diameter of the cylinders
3. Pressure setting of the pump max pressure and relief valve setting.
4. Strength of build

Does not matter who makes them.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #64  
I looked at the Mahindra ...8560..? in 2013 for about 93 seconds before I bought my DK90. I had no interest in even starting the Mahindra. They are not even in the same universe, imo.