Price Check Kubota L3560 Open Station

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station #81  
Comparing the specs of a L3560 to a L3301 I don't get the value unless you are getting a cab.

700 lbs more weight, 2 hp more at the PTO, and a nicer layout for $5K more than I bought a L3301.

I have a L3301 and a L3560 cab. Both have loaders and R4's. Aside from the cab there are considerable differences in the two. The 3560 "feels" like it has a lot more power. No doubt, it has a lot more features.

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station #82  
I have a L3301 and a L3560 cab. Both have loaders and R4's. Aside from the cab there are considerable differences in the two. The 3560 "feels" like it has a lot more power. No doubt, it has a lot more features.
HST+ & weight. The electronic PTO is handy but not life changing like the other 2.

My L3200 would lift the back end despite loaded R4s & lots of ballast. The L4060 feels tock solid at max lift with little to no rear ballast (loaded R4s).

I'd disagree on the feels like more power bit. My 40hp L4060 feels slower than the L3200, probably is as it has a noticably worse power to weight ratio. The extra weight/traction means it does a lot more work though. The 2 speed HST+ means you just leave it in medium range & rarely have to stop to shift that clunky shifting manual transmission (that every manufacturer uses in the pile of machines I've ran).

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station
Well, she's finally here. I've only put maybe 20 minutes on it, but I'm quite liking it. I can already say that I love the H-DS feature. Put it in medium range, H-DS up and down as needed. I'm sure auto H-DS is just as nice. And the Auth Throttle Advance is another nice feature when traveling especially. I haven't had anything in the loader yet, but I'm sure this LA555 will do me just fine. A part of me will always wonder about the LA805, but for my tasks around here, I'll be surprised if I run out of loader at any point.

IMG_20191217_142522_MP.jpg
IMG_20191217_142438_MP.jpg
IMG_20191217_142430_MP.jpg

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station #84  
Looks very nice and glad you are pleased with your purchase.

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station #85  
Congrats on the new rig! Love that barn!

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station #86  
Look good! I think you will like it. Have fun and be safe.

I've put about 1.5 hours on it so far, just learning everything. I'm not gonna lie, a bucket full of dirt in that L2256 bucket on the LA555, you can tell it's quite heavy out front there. I couldn't imagine a bigger bucket with a bigger loader that extends further out (i.e., LA805 + L2296).

Anywho, I definitely need to get a ballast on this thing. I need a box blade, prefer something Land Pride. Thinking the BB2572, but not sure if this is sized appropriate for my L3560. Thoughts/opinions? Also, ballpark idea of what kind of pricing I should expect from my Kubota dealer?

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station #88  
I've put about 1.5 hours on it so far, just learning everything. I'm not gonna lie, a bucket full of dirt in that L2256 bucket on the LA555, you can tell it's quite heavy out front there. I couldn't imagine a bigger bucket with a bigger loader that extends further out (i.e., LA805 + L2296).

Anywho, I definitely need to get a ballast on this thing. I need a box blade, prefer something Land Pride. Thinking the BB2572, but not sure if this is sized appropriate for my L3560. Thoughts/opinions? Also, ballpark idea of what kind of pricing I should expect from my Kubota dealer?

My flail mower weighs 1,700-1,800lbs give or take. I can barely lift it chained close to the back of the bucket (L4060 & the medium loader). The weak spot is hydraulics. The relief valve kicks in before any other signs of issues & it's set correctly. Worlds more stable than lifting heavy (heck sometimes even not heavy) on my L3200. The back end would get really light & even came off the ground once.

I have a rather old 74" heavy Gannon box blade on mine & it works well. The heavier the better. I previously had a 72" King Kutter that you'd find at any farm store. The Gannon weighs a LOT more & that extra weigh means it cuts a LOT better. Not to mention makes better rear ballast for the loader. Power is almost never an issue. You go slow with a box blade & traction is the limiting factor.

Match the box to your tractor width (my track is 72") or just a couple inches wider. Go as heavy as your wallet will suffer. Used is fine, cutting edges are easily replaced & that's all that wears out. Mine was 20-30 years old of hard use when I got it. I'll sell it for what I paid for it if I ever sell it.

So I stopped in at my local dealer to price some implements on Tues. (Dec 24). Come to find out, they forgot to fluid fill my tires. They're gonna come pick it up next week, fill, and bring it back to me...no biggie.

However, I was running the tractor yesterday, I recently got an old 6' bush hog and had to work the pin free on the PTO shaft. Got it sorted, put it in the tractor, idled RPM, turn the PTO switch...and...nothing. No lights, no spinny, nothing. Looking through the rear remote lever openings, I can clearly see the PTO button isn't connected. Seriously? Yeah, I can remove 7 screws and plug it in, but since the dealer is coming to get the tractor in a few days to fill the tires, I'm gonna let them do this as well. But it really makes me wonder, did they not do some kind of inspection before sending the tractor out the door? They clearly didn't test PTO functionality.

So while they have the tractor again, I'm gonna ask them to do a twice over on everything. Connections, fluids, etc. Is there anything else specifically I should have them double check? I feel this is a question I shouldn't have to ask, but here I am...

/ Kubota L3560 Open Station #90  
My PTO button got unhooked somehow also. When I tried it the first time nothing, nada. Looked in with a light and saw the issue. I think it probably got pulled loose when they installed the 3rd function for the loader as the wire is fairly tight. I just went ahead and hooked it back up, no problems since.