Rural car wreck

/ Rural car wreck #172  
My wife is recovering from two cancers she had at the same time, stage 3 and stage 2. She cannot do much and her energy level is very, very low. She wants to help out in the kitchen and emptying the dishwasher is one thing she likes to do. She does not like the plastic measuring since they do not dry on their own and always end up not where they should be. So I got stainless ones for her. They stay in place and dry off shortly after she opens the door. Sorry for calling YOU out.

I wish the very best for you and your wife.

/ Rural car wreck
My wife is recovering from two cancers she had at the same time, stage 3 and stage 2. She cannot do much and her energy level is very, very low. She wants to help out in the kitchen and emptying the dishwasher is one thing she likes to do. She does not like the plastic measuring since they do not dry on their own and always end up not where they should be. So I got stainless ones for her. They stay in place and dry off shortly after she opens the door. Sorry for calling YOU out.

Blessings for you and the wife.

/ Rural car wreck #174  
You knew the point when Coby brought it up. You still know the point.

I know I bought the measuring cups for my wife as she was recovering from cancer in spite of the comments Coby made, but he did not know that at the time. You, on the other hand with this post,,, well I will just leave it at that. I will put you on my ignore list. Have a great life and maybe find someone else to snip at.

/ Rural car wreck
On a different note, the wife and I hauled a couple calves to sale barn this afternoon. I turned south at the intersection I previously mentioned TxDot screwing up. On the northbound side there were zero vehicles in the turn lane and probably twenty in the other. Powers that be are ignorant.

/ Rural car wreck #176  
On a different note, the wife and I hauled a couple calves to sale barn this afternoon. I turned south at the intersection I previously mentioned TxDot screwing up. On the northbound side there were zero vehicles in the turn lane and probably twenty in the other. Powers that be are ignorant.

Someone sure did not analyze their traffic flow data correctly before designing that intersection.

/ Rural car wreck #177  
I know I bought the measuring cups for my wife as she was recovering from cancer in spite of the comments Coby made, but he did not know that at the time. You, on the other hand with this post,,, well I will just leave it at that. I will put you on my ignore list. Have a great life and maybe find someone else to snip at.

Coby's point was how we complain about a problem that we contribute to. That's how us humans are. His comment wasn't personal and neither is mine. That's my point.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

/ Rural car wreck #178  
One thought... I was riding right seat on a cross country motorhome trip... The driver was going faster and faster and I said slow down... The Ford 460 just downshifted when brakes applies... it was a tense white knuckle ride on a twisty mountain road... The cruise control locked on and could not be disengaged...

Driver was in a panic and shifted into neutral and the motor roared where I thought it would grenade... Driver turned off ignition but went to far and locked the wheel I reached over and turned the key on and grabbed the wheel...

It could have just as easily ended in tragedy... Mechanical failure.

Being in the middle of nowhere I disconnected the cruise module from the cruise module so we could continue... Had the Ford Dealer in Boise replace it...

/ Rural car wreck #179  
It reduces thread count. Also, endless quotes causes a thread to be vastly longer than it needs to be. Endless and needless repetition!

I "THINK" someone is following too close? That's stupid! They ARE according to any driving instruction I ever got.

Also quite stupid to impy that any driving of mine, would be intended, to create a traffic jam.

Such as people who have to list single piece of equipment they own in their profile to make people think they are special??