Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #41  
I have to figure out how to get it home . All DMV are closed so I can,t title it or regrister it . The guy let reg. lapse and transferred plates. I 'll probabally take a old set of plates and put them on just roll the dice only a 45 minute ride. It's nice though XLT cloth captains chairs mint cond. the guy kept it covered all the time . Some surface rust just starting at bottoms of doors and bed rails . All it needs is a new P brake cable and the door gasket drips and radio . Engine purrs and clutch grabs nice . The V10 5 speed drives totally different from my 460 5 speed . Very responsive almost touchy I guess I got a heavy foot from chaseing 7.3's.:confused3::drink:

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors
I have to figure out how to get it home . All DMV are closed so I can,t title it or regrister it . The guy let reg. lapse and transferred plates. I 'll probabally take a old set of plates and put them on just roll the dice only a 45 minute ride. It's nice though XLT cloth captains chairs mint cond. the guy kept it covered all the time . Some surface rust just starting at bottoms of doors and bed rails . All it needs is a new P brake cable and the door gasket drips and radio . Engine purrs and clutch grabs nice . The V10 5 speed drives totally different from my 460 5 speed . Very responsive almost touchy I guess I got a heavy foot from chaseing 7.3's.:confused3::drink:

Nice! Gotta watch that Ford rust. It’s more stealthy than my Chevy trucks rust. Fords seem to do a great job of rusting from the inside out. By the time you see anything wrong, theres a hole. :eek:

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #43  

Is it a 5 speed or a 6 speed?

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #44  
Maybe call some boneyards??

I've got two Super Duty trucks. I pull trailers with both. The older truck is an '00 with 265,000 miles. If I lost a mirror I'd probably start with a boneyard. Last resort would be the Ford dealership. But I'd replace the mirror with a quality mirror.

I've never bought an aftermarket one so can't offer any guidance there.

Try car parts . com to get a feel for availability and cost. 12 yrs old depending on how long the body style lasted may be a issue.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #45  
It's a 5 speed. I know what you are saying about the rust , repairing it is like the little boy putting his finger in the dike. I got to buy another set of mirrors it has them small useless car mirrors on it. But it came with very good ladder racks.:drink:

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #46  

Don't know where BLAIRTOWN is, but in Missouri you can drive it home with no plates, just proof of purchase, hand written bill of sale will work.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #47  
Blairstown is in New Jersey right next to communist Russia you don't register your truck which the cops check all the time you get a ticket and it's a towable offense if the cop has sand in his ******. I just got a truck on the road after a 3 year rebuild which I didn't register I got pulled over on the test drive got a 75$ fine and had to pay the past 3 years regristration fee $475.00 .:eek: I gotta get out of this state.:mad::drink:

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors
Blairstown is in New Jersey right next to communist Russia you don't register your truck which the cops check all the time you get a ticket and it's a towable offense if the cop has sand in his ******. I just got a truck on the road after a 3 year rebuild which I didn't register I got pulled over on the test drive got a 75$ fine and had to pay the past 3 years regristration fee $475.00 .:eek: I gotta get out of this state.:mad::drink:

Come on across the Commodore Barry Bridge into PA and we can fix Ford rust together.
Cops over here less sand in their, well,,,,, just move to PA

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #49  

If I buy a used truck from an individual all the owner does is sign the back of the Title. I fill out the rest. If I need proof of purchase for transport I do a hand written bill of sale. So I go to the License Office "later" and pay no late penalties.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #50  

So why did you have to pay 3 years of registration if it wasn’t driven?