Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors
If I buy a used truck from an individual all the owner does is sign the back of the Title. I fill out the rest. If I need proof of purchase for transport I do a hand written bill of sale. So I go to the License Office "later" and pay no late penalties.

I live 10 miles from NJ. It’s a completely different world there. Like spitter said, it’s practically communist. The upper 1/3rd of the state is a bedroom community and suburb of New Jack City, the southern part is very sparse and mostly farms. Then there’s the Atlantic coast which is all tourism and vacation homes ready to be wiped out by a hurricane. They have a very goofy governor who hates law enforcement and ***** administration. I actually get nervous delivering hay over there.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #52  
1 unicorn bagged and tagged:dance1::cool2::drink:

Unicorn.....I passed on a low km 6.8 V-10 6-speed manual 4x4(stick on floor) extended cab 8 foot box F-350 XL (rubber floor) SRW 9 years ago for $14k CDN. I think it was a 2008? Just remember it was the last body style you could get a 6-speed in.

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #53  
Thanks for the invite Hay Dude.:thumbsup:Back in my hunting days spent a lot of time in north west Pa. was very beautiful country. I would love to move out there or Vermont maybe even Montana when I retire. Paulful9 they said they didn't care if it wasn't driven and I probably was driving it and I was just lieng about it . And the only way around it would be to sell it to one of my kids or my wife and retitle it .:confused2: If anyone knows the song DMV by Primus it explains the NJ DNV to the T. Blairstown is about as rural as it gets in the north west part of the state when I first moved here in 85 the population was 1,200. Now it probably tripled but it ain't nothing like Passaic county where I work. Totowa where I work is 4 Sq.miles and has 10,000 people living there Blairstown is 31 sq.miles and has 4,500. The guys I work with all live down there and say I live in banjo land . I say thank god .:cool2::drink:

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #54  
So why did you have to pay 3 years of registration if it wasn’t driven?
Probably because it would be virtually impossible to prove (to the satisfaction of the state) that it was not driven during those three years and since he was caught on the road, it is assumed that he was driving it for three years.

Aaron Z

/ Aftermarket telescoping trailer tow mirrors #55  
Probably because it would be virtually impossible to prove (to the satisfaction of the state) that it was not driven during those three years and since he was caught on the road, it is assumed that he was driving it for three years.

Aaron Z

Yep.

In my State if the seller dates the Title it starts that clock ticking. No excuse accepted. You pay penalties back to that date.