Advice to new grandparents !!

/ Advice to new grandparents !! #2  
Always,

always,

ALWAYS,

LOCK THE BATHROOM DOOR !!

It you've been there you know what I mean.

Just saying.

RSKY
Funny you should mention it. We have two grandsons 11 and 13.

Our daughter informed us today that she is pregnant with her first child. My wife's had a major case of perma-grin since we were told the news

/ Advice to new grandparents !! #3  
Funny you should mention it. We have two grandsons 11 and 13.

Our daughter informed us today that she is pregnant with her first child. My wife's had a major case of perma-grin since we were told the news

Congratualations!!!!:smurf::applause: (They don't have a cigar GIF)

/ Advice to new grandparents !! #4  
Grand kids will be another chapter in your life that's for certain. ;)

/ Advice to new grandparents !! #7  
Always,

always,

ALWAYS,

LOCK THE BATHROOM DOOR !!

It you've been there you know what I mean.

Just saying.

RSKY

I hope you mean to lock the door when you're in there, not them. ;)

/ Advice to new grandparents !! #8  
We baby-sat our twin grandsons until they were in grade school. It was a "treat" for Sharn Jean and I, having raised two girls, the boys were a whole new ball game. I grew up with two brothers, so I wasn't surprised that "boys will be boys" but Sharn Jean had a real culture shock with the boys as compared to the girls. A pizzing contest performed on the back porch was a new concept for her, as was the regular use of terms describing bodily functions.

/ Advice to new grandparents !! #9  
We baby-sat our twin grandsons until they were in grade school. It was a "treat" for Sharn Jean and I, having raised two girls, the boys were a whole new ball game. I grew up with two brothers, so I wasn't surprised that "boys will be boys" but Sharn Jean had a real culture shock with the boys as compared to the girls. A pizzing contest performed on the back porch was a new concept for her, as was the regular use of terms describing bodily functions.
From personal knowledge of being an identical twin myself. And knowing what my brother and I put our parents through at that age and beyond. :salute: :salute: :drink:

One of us was always cooking up something to do to get in trouble :laughing: :laughing:

I'm not sure if sling shotting my brother upside down in a sapling past the living room window where dad was sitting or grandma finding me hanging from a tree limb by my shoe laces was number 1. But both were in the top 10 :cool: :cool: