Will this tractor move building?

/ Will this tractor move building? #41  
Ditto on the rollers and spreader bars. Maybe even internal bracing or cabling if there’s a chance you may fold the building in or rip it apart.

/ Will this tractor move building?
How would you hook onto the building to pull it? Chains, straps? Or would you push it?

Any way to get jacks under it and raise it?

Pull it with like LeeJohn and James mentioned. I'm hoping it's an idea my wife kinda forgets about by then. :D

/ Will this tractor move building? #44  
I moved my 14x16 tractor shed twice. First time about 8 miles on a trailer, second time dragging it on the plates on gravel aprox 80 feet up onto a cement slab. Braced the door opening down at the plate with a 2x12, ran chains under it to the back wall corners, bent a scoop out of old pole barn tin to tuck under the back plate so it wouldn't bulldoze, hooked it to my 28hp 4x4 tractor and pulled. I used the 3 point drawbar so I could lift some on the front wall where the chains ran under that 2x12 brace. Even my wife said it was easier than she thought it would be. I just put in creeper gear and it walked away with it. The gravel was the key I think as it is a heavy building made from 7 RR ties and sheeted with 1x12's then covered with tin.
tractor barn move.jpg

/ Will this tractor move building? #45  
Speaking of moving heavy things.

On a project we needed a 24 ft 12 inch H beam as specified by the architect.
Building was slightly down hill from the road and a crane would have been ideal, but at what cost!
I laid out sheets of plywood and cut 4-5 about 16 inches of 3 inch pipe to act as rollers.
Next attached a 3/4 poly rope to the beam and then made 3 wraps around my PU hitch'
With brakes set and wheels blocked we nudged that I beam into 'gravity' motion.
Using crow bars we gently steered and nudged that VERY heavy H beam into position.

Keeping tension on the hitch wraps made for controlled braking as needed.

I like thinking 'out of the box'.

/ Will this tractor move building? #46  
I am with the folks that say unload, jack up, get rollers underneath and use a spreader bar. For safety pull from drawbar and not from the 3 point hitch. You will need some friends to move the rollers as you progress. Just like a lot of tasks, it is all about the prep. Plan and walk the route to find any obstacles or problems so you know in advance how to deal with those issues. Good luck with moving!

/ Will this tractor move building? #47  
I moved my 14x16 tractor shed twice. First time about 8 miles on a trailer, second time dragging it on the plates on gravel aprox 80 feet up onto a cement slab. Braced the door opening down at the plate with a 2x12, ran chains under it to the back wall corners, bent a scoop out of old pole barn tin to tuck under the back plate so it wouldn't bulldoze, hooked it to my 28hp 4x4 tractor and pulled. I used the 3 point drawbar so I could lift some on the front wall where the chains ran under that 2x12 brace. Even my wife said it was easier than she thought it would be. I just put in creeper gear and it walked away with it. The gravel was the key I think as it is a heavy building made from 7 RR ties and sheeted with 1x12's then covered with tin.
View attachment 677127

Sounds like a Good plan, well executed! Nice tractor shed!

/ Will this tractor move building?
View attachment 677127

Ok I gotta ask..... what is that structure above/behind your shed?