Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick?

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #72  
What's the real story on yellow for construction equipment and vehicles? It's not 100% now, as Daewoo and some others are orange, some red, some white, like Terex, but it used to be 99% yellow, and even the vast majority of dump trucks, and work trucks on a road job. I once heard it was something to do with insurance, but that makes no sense. I would say now White is the norm for fleet vehicles, which makes since, easy to resell, doesn't show dust/dirt as bad, doesn't show scratches; but why Yellow?
I have always been told it was for safety, the same reason school buses are yellow.

Years ago The boss was hauling a Minneapolis Moline painted power yellow, slightly wider than the standard 8 feet, he was stopped by police and asked for the permit to haul over width equipment. He had one heck of a time explaining the tractor was a farm tractor and did not need a permit. But it was yellow and industrial color the officer kept stating.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #73  
The new Kubota 50th anniversary edition is a pretty slick paint scheme
l6060_50th_edition.jpg

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #74  
   / Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #75  
I used to like yellow, now I can't imagine them being any other color than . . . .

washed_and_waxed.jpg

and I never loose it i the field.
LOL!!!
Don

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #77  
Has to be the AGCO orange for me...

1696094530811.png

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #78  
I had to get used to the bright blue on my LS, but now I think it’s pretty sharp

my favorite though is the Massey Ferguson red/silver
Hope to own one one of these days.
I do like the LS Blue also.