Chemtrails

/ Chemtrails #91  
Yep, but they are also primary government contractors for fire retardant air tanker planes. They also contract to fly fire crews in their small jets. Back in the day when I was on an incident management team, I flew in Evergreen planes several times.
Back in the early 80s when I was working at the airport, in the fledgling age of overnight airfreight, when FedX was just getting started and UPS had about zero of their own planes, Evergreen would bring an olive drab C130 in to our facility every night to move air freight. Not many private C130s back then. And not many air freight companies whose ramp crews carried side arms in shoulder holsters, either, just sayin. ;)

They also brought in a 30,000# capacity forklift, which is ridiculously large for air freight bins, seeing how the plane has a total capacity of around 40K#.

I wasn't allowed to refuel it, either. I had to drive the truck up to it, and they did the connection, pumping, and disconnecting.

And it was always dark out. Never saw it in daylight, and they parked on a taxiway, not the ramp.

It was one of the strangest scenarios I ran into over those years.

/ Chemtrails #92  
Back in the early 80s when I was working at the airport, in the fledgling age of overnight airfreight, when FedX was just getting started and UPS had about zero of their own planes, Evergreen would bring an olive drab C130 in to our facility every night to move air freight. Not many private C130s back then. And not many air freight companies whose ramp crews carried side arms in shoulder holsters, either, just sayin. ;)

They also brought in a 30,000# capacity forklift, which is ridiculously large for air freight bins, seeing how the plane has a total capacity of around 40K#.

I wasn't allowed to refuel it, either. I had to drive the truck up to it, and they did the connection, pumping, and disconnecting.

And it was always dark out. Never saw it in daylight, and they parked on a taxiway, not the ramp.

It was one of the strangest scenarios I ran into over those years.
When I was with incident management teams we used to joke about flying in CIA aircraft.

/ Chemtrails #94  

View attachment 840276
A few years ago I was in a hurry and put 2 stroke gas mix in a 4 cycle push mower to mow grass along the road here. It ran ok but smoked profusely. A young couple stopped in a car, rolled window down, I shut mower off. The young guy said "I want that mower. You can cut grass and kill mosquitoes at the same time."

/ Chemtrails #95  
Somewhat related to contrails. When my kids and grandkids were young, if we were driving by the power plant I would point to the steam coming out of the stacks and tell them that was the "cloud factory".

Doug in SW IA

/ Chemtrails #96  
Chemtrails have b
I don't have anything to help you. But... I did see something funny once about playing one conspiracy theory against the other. It was something about the 9-11 deniers saying that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to effect steel so the planes couldn't have taken down the towers. Then questioning them about the combustion temperature of the chemtrail fluid... I can't find it now but it was a pretty good skit.
Point out to them that chemtrails have become so pervasive that they stretch from horizon to horizon and sometimes completely obscure the sun.

/ Chemtrails #99  
A few years ago I was in a hurry and put 2 stroke gas mix in a 4 cycle push mower to mow grass along the road here. It ran ok but smoked profusely. A young couple stopped in a car, rolled window down, I shut mower off. The young guy said "I want that mower. You can cut grass and kill mosquitoes at the same time."
I often dump saw gas into my wood splitter when I don't have raw gas on hand. I never really notice that it smokes, but likely have less oil than you did. (50:1 synthetic)