Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,521  
26F going to be partly cloudy day low 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...give wood furnace good cleaning,to town for critter food and stop for this and that for the Mrs.,afternoon :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,522  
Good Morning Guys,
Vt, 28 to start going to 48 ! Looks like a partly sunny day here in the Green Mountains.

We are packing up today and heading back to Cotaxicut ! I did get a fair amount of rounds of ash cut up yesterday for next years fire wood ! We got a light dusting of snow last night but I’m sure it will be gone soon as the sun pops out !

Helo, sounds like you really gave that chain saw a work out the other day ! I’m getting tired just reading about it ! 😂

We are leaving here early enough that I should be able to wash the mud off of the truck by the time we get home ! 😉

BTW, we got a text from ATT yesterday that said they are removing $5 from our next bill as a comp for the outage the other day ! 😁
Hope all have a great start to their week ! 🙏

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,523  
Good morning, the low is 17 and going to a high of 37°F. Wind NW 8 mph. Mainly sunny.
We got an inch of snow overnight. It will melt.

I never sell March short. We get some of our worst snow storms in March.

My favourite motel is closed for renovations, I had to book my reservations through the New Market branch, so far I haven't received the confirmation number so I will phone them today.

Another energy conservation day.

Buppies, hoping for a good outcome.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #186,524  
good morning
34 going to 60 no rain

Winter almost over yes but worst may still be out there who knows

Helo nice job on cutting the trees. The trailer with crane is the right tool for sure
The 545 and 261 are very similar chainsaws. The old 261 that I am ditching is a lot heavier but using Magnesium alloys have made them lighter.

Son was admitted to the VA hospital yesterday. Had visit by a couple of the grand kids and friends yesterday. Always interesting to talk to them and see what they are into

Hope things go well for you Buppies

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,525  
Morning all, 25 going to 57 and some sun.
Got a lot of boxes cleaned up and parts moved down to garage from frankenbed.
Dog walked at peddlers village a bit cold so not a long walk.
Picked up son from concert and that was it for the day.

Did some pick up stix and visited gamecam.

M7040 hope son recovers well.

Hope to get some of the last little bits done in garage and call Ikea to try and get them to pick up frankenbed parts.

Good luck on the job Buppies.

Be well,

IMG_0651.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #186,526  
Watching NHK World Japan often in the mornings. They have a cycling show on about trips around Japan and visits to many farms and craft skills. Always amazing how dedicated they are to perfection and learning the craft

/ Good morning!!!! #186,527  
Good Morning!!!! 50F @ 6:30AM. Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. High 64F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

All the best for you today, Buppies...

Another helterskelter day stuffing boxes, grabbing whatever isn't nailed down and shoving it in the trailer and van, and even swapping the battery up at the gate to get it going again. I replaced the charger up there already, but the new one doesn't seem to work any better than the old one. Another job for next time.

Van and trailer made it to the top of the hill yesterday once loaded, with lots of wheel spin and flying gravel. Whatever it takes. So my day will start with a bit of aerobic exercise, to be immediately followed by near comatose staring at the freeway.

The nice weather has brought out the mosquitos, and I have the welts to prove it. Yin and Yang.

Hope everyone's week gets started off on the right foot...

/ Good morning!!!! #186,528  
Just woke up in the lazyboy. Been downstairs since about 4:30, or whenever I snatched some cookies.
Buppies, hope it goes well.
I see my fed tax refund is pending, and state took what I owed. Fortunately the in is slightly bigger than the out.
Sunny and 52°
IMG_4281.png

/ Good morning!!!! #186,529  
Good Morning! 'spozed to get up to 70 today. Wow, the winter that hardly was, is almost over. I've had flies and moths flying around already! I spent an hour or so, and two sawzall blades and 4 1/2" grinder wheels, the other day, on some implements that have been sitting here for years. I was left with iron that survived the WW2 scrap drives, and the trees have grown around/over/inside this stuff. The junk is not hurting anything, but it bugs me. I bought a HF 7" angle grinder and cutoff wheels and will go after some again. I thought about using my oxy/acetelene torch, but I don't want to catch my woods on fire. Grinder sparks are less of a risk. I'm going to save stuff, if I can, but it's mostly just junk, needing to go to the scrap yard. There is a 24" steel tractor wheel (the old kind that only had riveted lugs), that a tree has grown up inside, which I will leave alone.
Wheel.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,530  
Good Morning! 'spozed to get up to 70 today. Wow, the winter that hardly was, is almost over. I spent an hour or so, and two sawzall blades and 4 1/2" grinder wheels, the other day, on some implements that have been sitting here for years. I was left with iron that survived the WW2 scrap drives, and the trees have grown around/over/inside this stuff. The junk is not hurting anything, but it bugs me. I bought a HF 7" angle grinder and cutoff wheels and will go after some again. I thought about using my oxy/acetelene torch, but I don't want to catch my woods on fire. Grinder sparks are less of a risk. I'm going to save stuff, if I can, but it's mostly just junk, needing to go to the scrap yard. There is a 24" steel tractor wheel (the old kind that only had riveted lugs), that a tree has grown up inside, which I will leave alone.
View attachment 854374
that one looks cool, maybe put a board across it and you have yourself a home grown seat