Your last generator Maintenance Run

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,601  
Ran it under load today to jack hammer some concrete under the lawn. Worked like a champ
IMG20240304143635~2.jpg
IMG20240304152548~2.jpg

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,602  
I do have photos but I have a new phone & it’s a 10mp photo which is too large & I don’t know how to reduce the file size.

IMG_8526.jpeg

I’m running it with a 2.9kw load.
These engines are little gems. This engine has a tapered crankshaft for generator mounting but has a shoulder before taper long enough to mount a pulley with a taper-loc hub. I have my exahust fan connected so I can run them under load in shop.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,603  
I do have photos but I have a new phone & it’s a 10mp photo which is too large & I don’t know how to reduce the file size.
Ya, i have to run my phone pics thru my desktop to reduce the size. Otherwise too large to upload….. and people probably dont want to have to download huge files either

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,604  
Re: Power quality, I found this PQ1 Power Quality Sensor | Powerside
Unsure on price.

Otherwise I'd get an undervoltage relay from a manufacturer such as Phoenix Contact and set it to trigger at say 0.9x nominal voltage. Make sure to fit a squeaker so you know the fridge power needs resetting.
I forwarded the info to my sons fil and told him about the generator forum here on tbn so from here on it’s in his hands.
Thank you all for the input. I always learn from others woe’s.
90cummins

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run
#6,606  
View attachment 855725

I’m running it with a 2.9kw load.
These engines are little gems. This engine has a tapered crankshaft for generator mounting but has a shoulder before taper long enough to mount a pulley with a taper-loc hub. I have my exahust fan connected so I can run them under load in shop.
More compact, than I envisioned !

Thanks for persevering with the picture :cool:

Rgds, D

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,610  
More compact, than I envisioned !

Thanks for persevering with the picture :cool:

Rgds, D
It is quite compact but quite heavy for the small area it occupied.
I’ll take more photos & see if I can edit the file size to post more photos.
90cummins