Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,681  
Burpee just emailed a confirmation that my little Fignomenal Fig tree has shipped, which I will put in a big outdoor pot,
and hopefully be able to drag inside for the winter. Maybe...let's see how big it gets. I really am not a fig person, though always liked
fig newtons as a kid. As usual, I give this stuff away.
Burpee also confirmed shipping an Early Girl tomato, an Atlas hybrid tomato, a peppigrande red hybrid sweet pepper, a Costa Rican hybrid sweet pepper, a poblano pepper and lastly some
Kentucky Colonel mint.

once this stuff is planted, I head for the nursery at Rice's Market a mile away and go nuts among all their veggies. Actually, going to price check them first; they used to be a really good deal, not any more. My favorite is a place called Bountiful Acres in Lahaska, which I've been going to since I was a child. They are more expensive, much higher quality, and they give you "bonus bucks" you can come back in June and spend. I spent 600 dollars there last Spring (buying all my stuff, not growing them like this year)
so I got 60 dollars in bonus bucks to use for anything in store.
They've been doing this a long time.
I have about thirty bonus bucks so far, probably will buy a small shrub with it in June.

and of course the cost of this is built into the product but it's fun anyway. Fun is good.

there have been some multiple posts recently, I'm wondering if the TBN mainframe is having indigestion.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,682  
55 outside this AM, heading to lower 70's.

Managed to wash equipment yesterday, ZTR & RTV. Our place is still super muddy so the equipment was happy. Got a few pics of the eclipse. Did not notice or hear anything different. Even on the pics.

Today, a road trip day.

Got taxes done. I owe, I owe so off to work I go. Each year I owe more and more to the coffers.

Hoping all have a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,685  
Good morning! 72˚F hi of 75˚, 65% chance of rain, S Wind, .3" rain late yesterday.
The eclipse was spectacular and the phone camera did not do it justice. The temp went down 5˚ and the UV monitor on my weather station went from 5-UV to 0-UV.

Did OK at Cards last night winning three of five games. FireWise has been called off this morning because of the possibility of hail. That will give me a chance to study sign language before class today.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,686  
54.8 this morning high in 70s rain by lunch time or showers. The rain pipeline continues

Prayers LS is ok

Prayers for all our Country
Yes, I need to get down there to mow soon, but won't be this week. Looks like rain until the weekend.

I got a FB notice that i was suspended from a group, that I don't even recall participating in. About the only thing i use FB for is keeping in touch with family on a private group.
I even unsubscribed to most of TBN threads, after people got one of my threads locked, even after I said to knock it off. If it wasn't for GM thread, I think I would stop using this site.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,687  
54 and the gobblers are sounding off back in the woods. Should hit 77 (Sunset Strip). Can't think of the number 77 without that suffix.

Mostly, I agree you definitely don't want those jackhammers working on your house.

Great eclipse pix. Kyle, really like the sidewalk pic...nice looking campus, too. I watched the NASA y-tube channel for a few minutes when the eclipse first occurred in North America...in Mazatlan...they use telescopes...had good view of corona...showed live video from a jet flying the total eclipse track...said the sun speed was so fast that it could only gain about 2-3 minutes extra totality.

We had friends over for a "partial eclipse" party. My wife made tortilla chips and dips, and Eclipse Margaritas (got recipe from Tex-Mex place). I made "83% Partial-to-100% Total Eclipse Conversion" kits for everyone. Friends brought the cheesy solar glasses...surprised how well they worked and how much fun it was to take a brief peek at the sun every now and then.

Got over 3 hours bush hogging done before and afterwards...boy, was I dusty from dried grass dust and pollen. Quit at dark with a small section remaining.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,688  
morning all, 39 going up to 78, sunny, might need AC later ?

Spent the afternoon cleaning out the front beds, got another three carts full of leaves, branches and of course the weeds which looked quite happy.
Today the winds seems calmer, so might hit those areas with RM 43.

Back area still wet and with puddles, this is the first year it's stayed so wet. Little trench/brook is still running.

Dashcam tested and back in box waiting for a time the truck is here long enough for me to install and not with son somewhere.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #188,689  
Good Morning,
Ct, 45 to start going to 71 ! Sunny now, looks like a great day weather wise !

We got to see the eclipse yesterday as clouds disappeared just prior to the event ! My wife bought glasses for us and the kids, so everyone got to see it ! Supposedly it was about 92 % here ! I didn’t take any pictures, but I’m sure everyone got the idea ! 😉
Seeing all the people looking up with those cardboard glasses was probably more entertaining than the eclipse itself.
Paul, agreed ! 😁

More yard work today ! Hope to get fertilizer down prior to tomorrow rain ! Looks rainy Thursday and Friday also !

Drew, hopefully some relief with antibiotics ! 🙏

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #188,690  
So my eclipse glasses from 2017 were $1.88 and last week online $7.99.

I tried PMing LS with no response :-(
anyone have his number, not on since Feb?