Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,613  
It's interesting why there aren't more EA ex-employees on this thread telling us their story.
Maybe they were told that if they didn't have anything good to say about Ted, they shouldn't say anything at all. 🔭

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,614  
Be careful who you lump into this mess. Ted is as crooked as can be and has been most of his life. From everybody I have talked with, his brother Charles is as honest as they come. I have no idea on the son.
Is this something that was just learned? Why were there no discussions about this a couple years ago? It seemed like EA could do no wrong and that they were good people until recently.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,615  
Is this something that was just learned? Why were there no discussions about this a couple years ago? It seemed like EA could do no wrong and that they were good people until recently.
Man, if they would have said anything bad about EA they would have been bashed into the dirt, EA had to fold to make this discussion possible.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,616  
Well! I have a brand new update!!!!!
Today is Monday April 8th, and Everything Attachments is still CLOSED!!!!!
It’s now April 9th 2024. What time is the Grand Reopening party?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,617  
Yea, I've never seen a place with such a cult following as that place had. If Ted flew in without getting his cape wrapped around his neck I do believe most of these drones would fall right back in his wake without any reservations.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,618  
Yea, I've never seen a place with such a cult following as that place had. If Ted flew in without getting his cape wrapped around his neck I do believe most of these drones would fall right back in his wake without any reservations.

So because EA made some of the best attachments and there was no indication that Ted was a crook that owners of EA attachments were cult like followers?

And explain what you mean by:
If Ted flew in without getting his cape wrapped around his neck I do believe most of these drones would fall right back in his wake without any reservations.
What wake? Are you suggesting that the "drones" or cult like followers are flying behind him?

And at this point, with all the information about Ted scamming customers, are there still cult like followers?

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,619  
You are obviously not aware of some of the things that were going on on other media sites. There were loyalists that were downright nasty to anyone that didn't agree EA was the best thing to arrive on the implement scene. They would have and probably would still follow Ted into quicksand and bash anyone else with a different opinion. It's kinda funny how silent those faceless keyboard warriors are right now. Were they all EA implement owners? I don't know if they were or not but their loyalty sure pointed in that direction. Were all EA owners that way? absolutely not. The rest of what I wrote you can figure out on your own. Sounds like I might have hit a nerve.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,620  
You are obviously not aware of some of the things that were going on on other media sites. There were loyalists that were downright nasty to anyone that didn't agree EA was the best thing to arrive on the implement scene. They would have and probably would still follow Ted into quicksand and bash anyone else with a different opinion. It's kinda funny how silent those faceless keyboard warriors are right now. Were they all EA implement owners? I don't know if they were or not but their loyalty sure pointed in that direction. Were all EA owners that way? absolutely not. The rest of what I wrote you can figure out on your own. Sounds like I might have hit a nerve.

Sounds like you think your opinion means anything. I promoted EA before revelations about Ted's crimes came to light. I feel bad for the EA employees that lost their job.
It's no question whatsoever that EA made quality attachments. I own three of them. EA was a great company ran into the ground by a greedy son of the owner.
Do you own an EA attachment?