Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,632  
Bernie Madoff sold some fine stocks also.

What a dumb comparison. I have my EA attachments I ordered. And I believe many on this forum posted that they received their money back from their credit card company.

People lost billions "investing" with Madoff.

Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madoff was an American financier who executed the largest Ponzi scheme in history, defrauding thousands of investors out of tens of billions of dollars over the course of at least 17 years, possibly longer.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,633  
So because EA made some of the best attachments and there was no indication that Ted was a crook that owners of EA attachments were cult like followers
No. They were cult like followers because anybody who bought another brand was met with derision for having the nerve to buy something different...
I looked at them before I bought my MTL. Aside from the price difference, I didn't like writing them an interest free loan. Then I followed their link to their FB page... and saw some of the most unprofessional behavior I have ever witnessed. Somebody had written a letter of complaint about a purchase so they posted it, and everyone took turns ripping the guy apart. After seeing that there was no way I would do business with them.

Can you dispute the statement I made that EA made some of the best tractor attachments?
I won't dispute that is your opinion. Yet there were a lot of other manufacturers who do the same, without the hype and/or pyramid scheme business plan.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,637  
What a dumb comparison. I have my EA attachments I ordered. And I believe many on this forum posted that they received their money back from their credit card company.

People lost billions "investing" with Madoff.
So, the credit card companies “eating” others mistakes/issues is a real long term solution?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,638  
I was patient to wait and there was no sign that EA was going to be run into the ground by Ted. I had no problem waiting 4 months to get the attachment I wanted.
Another reason to use a credit card for purchases.
Bottom line is just because Ted is a crook doesn't negate the fact that EA made great attachments.
Any company that works on the premise of you pay us for it and then we will order the materials to build it and build it is obviously robbing Peter to pay Paul. When I was an HVAC contractor I was victim of that on several occasions. Anyone buying something from EA should have recognized that. It's sad that the CC companies and the banks have to pull up the slack for EA, Ted and the customers that bought Ted's equipment. Ultimately the rest of us take the hit for that in some form or fashion.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,640  
LOL. Your reasoning and mine are polar opposite. So you believe that it's okay for someone to make a sketchy purchase for the sole reason that the CC company will take the hit for them? 🫣

Oh, and your reasoning is simply because they can afford it. SMH