Buying Advice New JD models

/ New JD models #101  
Talking with my dealer this past Saturday and he was telling me JD should be coming out with information for public consumption early to mid-November. Don't know what anyone else may have heard...:)

/ New JD models #102  
As I understand it Deere is having a large meeting next week with dealer reps in Sarasota FL. My dealer is planning to attend.

/ New JD models #103  
My JD salesman called today and stopped by to look at the old 2305 and price a 1026R. Said delivery would be April or May. No literature just explained a few improvements to me and said it could have a 7 Iron deck

/ New JD models #104  
My question is if anyone knows the answer to this would the new series that replaces the 2305 have the same ignition and key or would they design a new one ?

/ New JD models #105  
My question is if anyone knows the answer to this would the new series that replaces the 2305 have the same ignition and key or would they design a new one ?

Probably different since the new ones are not Yanmar built...but that's just a guess. Why do you ask?

/ New JD models #106  
i was planning on buying a 2305 but saw the new 10 series when i test drove a 2305 awhile ago the dealer gave me a key to the 20 series so if i do end up buying a 1026R i would have a spare unless its a new key and ignition system

/ New JD models #107  
i was planning on buying a 2305 but saw the new 10 series when i test drove a 2305 awhile ago the dealer gave me a key to the 20 series so if i do end up buying a 1026R i would have a spare unless its a new key and ignition system

OK...Tractor should come with two anyway, but I think they are only like $5.00 at the parts counter?

/ New JD models #108  

Man....and I thought I was "tight". :laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup:;)

/ New JD models #109  
I was hoping the JD website would have the 1026R info available as of 12-1-10...looks like we may have to wait until 1-1-11?

/ New JD models #110  
Yawn...

Deere hasn't given me reason to move out of my 1996 model 455 nor my 2006 model 3720. I'd like to trade into something new, but...