What goes in the garage, tractor or car?

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #31  
Just finished a new 25x30 garage shop. Tractor, implements have a new home. My cars have always been garaged since I could drive. The shop is heated and AC'd. The tractor gets a better deal then the cars.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #32  
Just finished a new 25x30 garage shop. Tractor, implements have a new home. My cars have always been garaged since I could drive. The shop is heated and AC'd. The tractor gets a better deal then the cars.

Sounds like a fine shop.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #33  
Tractor and implements in and vehicles out, at least till I get the pole barn built. No need to park the vehicles inside when you have a beautiful thing called remote start!

My dump trailer is sitting outside in the elements. I was thinking about throwing a tarp over it for the winter. I may use it occasionally to haul the tractor to my dads to clear snow. I'm not sure what to do. The paint on it looks very durable and I see dump trailers sitting outside frequently but I know I'm going to hate seeing a big pile of snow on it for the first time!!!

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #34  
I don't have a garage just a carport. When I bought my tractor I went and bought a carport for it and had it installed in the back yard. It has worked out just fine for me.

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    879.5 KB · Views: 336