What goes in the garage, tractor or car?

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #11  
No question, cars, truck, tractors inside...... One just has to have a huge garage with storage and work / maint. area. When it is below zero there is no better place to hide ..... err work.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #12  
Everything we own goes inside. With replacement cost, I can't justify letting anything deteriorate outside. My Dodge pickup, my wife's F-150 Supercrew (girly pickup), and a small car live in our attached garage/shop. The machine shed houses a 4440 JD, 20' flex-wing mower, another F-150 and another Dodge pickup. The barn holds my horse trailer, flatbed gooseneck trailer, Oliver 1555, and all of the implements. The neighbor just got a new Kubota M110 (I think that's right) and it is at our farm until he gets his entrance raised on his machine shed. We're lucky to have the space.

Always nice to have a spare. :laughing:

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #13  
Always nice to have a spare. :laughing:

;)The nice pickups live in the garage. The ones in the machine shed work harder - farm trucks. The Dodge has a flatbed. Still a nice old pickup, but 20 years old. Strong running old Cummins.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #14  
I've got a Shelter Logic garage-in-a-box for the Jeep. It worked good last winter for her so I got another S-L garage (a little bigger) for the Kioti.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #15  
All vehicles are in the attached garage and tractors are in my unattached storage/garage. Implements are indoors for now. I hope to get more.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #16  
The tractor goes in the garage, the cars are outside.
This has more to do with theft prevention then weather protection.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #17  
When i looked at a tractor 8 years ago the wife said no tractor until you have a shelter to put it under. Boy she was mad , the shelter was built in 2 days , and the tractor was home 3 days later. Can't fit everything under shelter so some things sit outside but do keep clean and painted. Need more shelter never have enough toys/equipment .

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #18  
Since I've been married for 32 years, and intend to stay that way, the wife's Jeep stays in the garage, and I can do whatever I want with the rest.

Ken

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car?
The tractor goes in the garage, the cars are outside.
This has more to do with theft prevention then weather protection.

Real good point, Roy, about theft protection. Also stops the vandals from dumping something in your fuel tank.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #20  
Right now my wife's car sits outside as our two maxi-scooters take up the garage space. My 214 sits at the rear of the garage at all times. We hope to have a small lean to attachement put on the side of the garage to house the scooters or a small shed next to the garage. Then we can get her car back in the garage. My truck sits out all the time. Mike and Michele T