2520 Discontinued?

/ 2520 Discontinued? #21  
I was in the dealership on Friday, the sales guy said he can still order a 2520 in any configuration i needed. They aren't discontinued just yet.

Did he actually try?

/ 2520 Discontinued? #22  
Did he actually try?

I didn't pull the trigger yet as i'm leaving for two weeks on holiday and my tractor isn't sold yet. But he said they are still available.
I'm not to worried if the sale fall through while I'm away, a competitor dealer which i don't care for, has the exact tractor i want.

/ 2520 Discontinued? #23  
I recently purchased a 2720 and was told all the model numbers would be changing in 2013 and the prices would be going up significantly with the new emissions equipment on board.

/ 2520 Discontinued? #24  
The 2320 is now the 2025R and 2720 is 2030R, The 2520 was dropped....

/ 2520 Discontinued? #25  
Who comes up with these numbers? It would be nice if they could number them so their engine sizes somehow coincide with their model numbers. I'm assuming the old 2720 (new 2030R) is still 31HP but maybe they brought it down to 30HP and numbered it accordingly.

Does anyone know if it's true that the 2013 prices have increased 20% because of the emissions equipment? That's what my salesman told me anyway. That's a pretty significant price increase.

/ 2520 Discontinued? #26  
Who comes up with these numbers? It would be nice if they could number them so their engine sizes somehow coincide with their model numbers. I'm assuming the old 2720 (new 2030R) is still 31HP but maybe they brought it down to 30HP and numbered it accordingly.

Does anyone know if it's true that the 2013 prices have increased 20% because of the emissions equipment? That's what my salesman told me anyway. That's a pretty significant price increase.

I would say that the new Yanmar will be 30 Horse not 31.