New 2520 Owner - thank you!

/ New 2520 Owner - thank you!
356Guy when it does arrive one minor thing to take a peak at is the gas tank cover. A lot of owners have had found that the cover is not centered in the hood opening. Some on the lots are so close that at some point the hood catches the tank cover when closing the hood, and bending the edges of the hood "hole". Minor to be sure, but if it's the case maybe the dealer can fix that before delivery. You can search and find many posts on here about that minor irritation.

Howdy, well, when the tractor arrived, no issues with the gas cap, but after about 5 hours of brush hogging, I wanted to clean out the radiator screen and wash the tractor up, lo and behold, the gas tank did move and I was unable to open the hood without removing the gas cap. I contacted the dealer today with that and some other issues like missing the correct bushings for my ballast box to fit my iMatch. They are looking into the service bulletin on the gas tank to get me the kit to fix it, and are bringing me the bushings for the ballast box.
Thanks!

/ New 2520 Owner - thank you! #22  
Congratulations! It took me 5 years to get a loader( Father's Day h130) for my 2520, let alone a backhoe and loader. I have 5 acres as well. I can't stop finding projects for it. My wife is amazed on what it can do. You will pay for the tractor in no time with the money you save doing it yourself.

/ New 2520 Owner - thank you! #23  
Congrats on the tlb, you will have lots of fun with it, I keep saying I'm going to get a backhoe but haven't pulled the trigger yet still using the excuse that if I need one I can rent one, then when I need one I wish I owned one, lol.