SE SEAT FOR MY 2520

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520
Hello ORCM
I don't know what the exact cost of the attaching parts kit is,but I think it's around 120ish.
I got the seat at a pretty darn good price of 400.00. Probably because of the tractor purchase,not sure. So,being the parts kit was "thrown in",I only have the price of the seat involved.

Greg

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520 #12  
Hello ORCM
I don't know what the exact cost of the attaching parts kit is,but I think it's around 120ish.
I got the seat at a pretty darn good price of 400.00. Probably because of the tractor purchase,not sure. So,being the parts kit was "thrown in",I only have the price of the seat involved.

Greg

Do you have Part Numbers?

Thanks

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520
Hi ORCM
The Deluxe Highback Seat is.... BM21490
The Attaching Parts Kit is.........BM21332

Greg

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520 #14  
The parts kit was going to be $130.00 but they did sell the brackets separately, of course there is a $6.00 shipping charge also.
Part # M148647 46.97
#M148651 47.57

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520
I was going to say,"you got to be kidding me they want 48.00 apiece for those brackets",but then I remembered 330.00 apiece is what JD wants for the lower 3pt arms. So its all in perspective now.:rolleyes:

Greg

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520 #17  
If your interested in that seat, the manufacture that makes it for Deere also has one in black without the JD logo here:
Michigan Seat Highback Suspension Seat, Model# V-5300 | Seats | Northern Tool + Equipment

Just got done installing it.. Someone else has a thread on how to install it on their 2520, but I did it a little different. The 2320 seat frame is a little bit different than the 2520.

That seat makes all the difference! Especially if your taller.:thumbsup:

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520
Just got done installing it.. Someone else has a thread on how to install it on their 2520, but I did it a little different. The 2320 seat frame is a little bit different than the 2520.

That seat makes all the difference! Especially if your taller.:thumbsup:

Hello ORCM
Can you post some pics:)

Greg

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520 #19  
Interesting...others reported 3" or so in the older post's I researched. But they did not use the bracket you did...I'll have to check and see if you can just buy those instead of the whole kit.

I may have to revisit this project, I have had no luck selling mine yet on CL. One guy did call me from my TBN classified add but he wanted it for about $100 or so-I told him I would make a bar stool out of it before I gave it away!

Ken, do not sell that seat!!!! It may take some mods but you should be able to get it installed. I just bought a michigan seat and am going through the same thing trying to figure out how to get it on my 2305 with a backhoe. Just got my seat in today.:thumbsup:

/ SE SEAT FOR MY 2520 #20  
Ken, do not sell that seat!!!! It may take some mods but you should be able to get it installed. I just bought a michigan seat and am going through the same thing trying to figure out how to get it on my 2305 with a backhoe. Just got my seat in today.:thumbsup:

To late. It is sold.