Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help!

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #21  
Just got my new 3320 delivered, have about 15 hours on it now. My seat switch doesn't shut the tractor of if it's in gear and I get up. Was wondering if there's a jumper the dealer left on.

Steering wheel height adjuster lever sticks in position and is hard to lift to change the wheel position. Anyone else have this problem?

Otherwize I love the tractor.

Modded the front axle for a vent and will install magnets on drain plugs when I do the 50 hour.

Rob

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #22  
Just got my new 3320 delivered, have about 15 hours on it now. My seat switch doesn't shut the tractor of if it's in gear and I get up. Was wondering if there's a jumper the dealer left on.

Steering wheel height adjuster lever sticks in position and is hard to lift to change the wheel position. Anyone else have this problem?

Otherwize I love the tractor.

Modded the front axle for a vent and will install magnets on drain plugs when I do the 50 hour.

Rob

congrats Rob, yep that seat switch is not working correctly.

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #23  
..... My seat switch doesn't shut the tractor off if it's in gear and I get up. Was wondering if there's a jumper the dealer left on.
Rob
I had the same problem when my 4320 was delivered a few mos ago and found a jumper under the seat. Just removed the jumper and plugged the male/female connectors and seat switch has worked correctly ever since.

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #24  
I had the same problem when my 4320 was delivered a few mos ago and found a jumper under the seat. Just removed the jumper and plugged the male/female connectors and seat switch has worked correctly ever since.

Thanks guys,
I think it' a jumper but not the seat switch because my PTOs shut off the tractor if I get off the seat. I see a couple of jumpers under the tranny, one of them might be it.

Rob

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #25  

Rob

Rob - haven't tried this in a while so I may have faulty memory, but with the eHydro - it's sort of always in gear - you can stand up / get off the tractor and the engine does not shut off. However, try standing up and pressing the hydro pedal - nothing happens - tractor won't move.

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #26  
Add to my list a leak in the coolant reservoir where the hose goes in the side. Just found it this morning :(.

Pete

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #27  
Rob - haven't tried this in a while so I may have faulty memory, but with the eHydro - it's sort of always in gear - you can stand up / get off the tractor and the engine does not shut off. However, try standing up and pressing the hydro pedal - nothing happens - tractor won't move.

Great! Thanks Cinder, new someone around here would have the answer!

I only got concerned about this when I read about the run away engine. I was thinking if I ever flippedthis thing it wouldn't shut off. Yikes! I guess if I'm ever on a steep hill I can pull the PTO knob out which does shut off the tractor.

Rob

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #28  
2006 4320 with a cab and 400CX loader. About 260 hrs

So far the only issue I've had was the A/C had a coolant leak last year.

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help!
2006 4320 with a cab and 400CX loader. About 260 hrs

So far the only issue I've had was the A/C had a coolant leak last year.

Welcome to Tractor By Net and Thank You for contributing to this post!

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #30  
2009 JD4320; 400x FEL; MX6 bushhog; 137hrs; no problems.

Very satisfied with this tractor. Much more efficient fuel consumption than the Ford 3000 gas model I owned previously.