Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help!

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #81  
2007 3520 w/ 300 cx loader and quick attach draft links.

I have almost 400 hours on this machine so far. I had the front end hub leak on mine at about 40 hours and it completely leaked out before I saw it. I filled it back up and it leaked a little a couple times but from 100 hours till now it has not leaked any more.

The battery in mine lasted till this spring and bit the dust. It did not leak but just died one morning. My LX 277 mower battery is 12 years old and still going so that was surprising.

The draft arm lever on mine is not working, it will not hold in place and I have not had a chance to get it fixed. I hope its a minor issue.

The front loader lever is very stiff at times until I use it and get it loosened up.

The draft arm level adjuster is frozen up and I am not sure why. I have greased it well and soaked it with oil but it will not turn.

The exhaust does need an extension tip on it, the diesel stain ruins the looks.

The loader does seem to have loosened up a little over time, not sure what to do about that but it still work's fine.

The instrument panel on mine also fog's up some times.

The fuel gauge is not correct.

That is about all I can think of that I have had trouble with but I would purchase it again tomorrow. Great machine and none of the stuff that I have had trouble with has caused me any down time.

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #82  
Nobody mentioned the 3pt arms either, mine are fine but the rental yard 3720 has them all welded up.

Not sure what you mean here, could you explain.

Thanks,
Rob

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #83  
The lower arms like to break were the hole is drilled for the upright lift pin. Some have had the lower arms bend when box blading in reverse too.

/ Do you have a 3x20 or 4x20 Tractor? If so, Please Help! #84  
I have a 2010 3320 with 20 hours and so far no problems.