Price Check Price for a BH

/ Price for a BH #1  

kcook

Platinum Member
Tractor
Cub Lawn Tractor
What kind of cost is a BH for a CK20S Hydro?

KC

/ Price for a BH #2  
What kind of cost is a BH for a CK20S Hydro?

KC
I would check Michigan Iron & equipment for price.They are very fair price wise,and great folks to deal with.There PH# is 517-625-4590,ask for Bob he is the owner.I have had great sales and service from these folks.coobie

/ Price for a BH
Im just looking at what kind of money I need to have. Just planning a head!!

KC

/ Price for a BH #4  
Im just looking at what kind of money I need to have. Just planning a head!!

KC
Give bob a call,I am sure he would be more than willing to give you a quote.As I stated before they are great folks to talk to and deal with.They are located just north of lansing,Morrice Mi.coobie

/ Price for a BH #5  
To give you a rough idea of the price as I recall I paid about $4800 for a Kioti back hoe for my CK20hst in the year 2003. Obviously the prices now may be different and some folks here really like the Woods backhoe unit. Oh yes you may want to make sure you get "shoes" for the stablizer pads - I bought mine after market and later read the shoes should have come with the back hoe. Happy shopping.

/ Price for a BH #6  
Backho prices have changed quite a bit since 2003, probably almost 10% a year on average....

/ Price for a BH #7  
To give you a rough idea of the price as I recall I paid about $4800 for a Kioti back hoe for my CK20hst in the year 2003. Obviously the prices now may be different and some folks here really like the Woods backhoe unit. Oh yes you may want to make sure you get "shoes" for the stablizer pads - I bought mine after market and later read the shoes should have come with the back hoe. Happy shopping.

What backhoe did you get and where did it say shoes have came standard??

Are you talking the rubber street pads?

/ Price for a BH #8  
I got the standard kioti KB2365. No not the rubber pads. I read that information here, as I recall, (on the Kioti tractorbynet site) on some of the blogs about "shoes" about some models being shipped without the shoes. So I did not read it on any official Kioti web site. Might be I recollect wrong about what I read here, or I misinterpreted what I read here. The aftermarket "shoes" I got bolted right on to the outrigger "pads". What I put on grabs and stops the tractor from walking here in our rocky clay soil in northwest Connecticut. The smooth pads would just slide in the dirt or on the grass when I used the backhoe. You certainly know more about this than I ever will - all I know is I do love my ck20HST - with the backhoe.

/ Price for a BH #9  
What do the pads cost to put on my ck30? The BH drags the tractor all over. Needs all the help it can get to stay put.

/ Price for a BH #10  
I've seen guys bolt angle iron to existing pads.

Seems like it would work good.

Welding something up from scrap would seem like another options.

On my pads I can flip them over and they will bite, other side is smooth.

Joel