new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo
I noticed another cost-saving measure.....no rubber pad on the diff-lock lever. Some
folks don't use it much, but I am digging out a mudslide now, and I use it a lot, as
my R4s load up and slip. That rubber pad on my lever helps to keep my muddy
shoes from slipping off it. Most of the time, anyway.

I noticed another cost-saving measure.....no rubber pad on the diff-lock lever. Some
folks don't use it much, but I am digging out a mudslide now, and I use it a lot, as
my R4s load up and slip. That rubber pad on my lever helps to keep my muddy
shoes from slipping off it. Most of the time, anyway.

The 4010 and 3510 are the same size and weight as the 2610, and 500# heavier
plus 6" longer than the 2510.

Since the 4010 and 3510 seem to have the same 1.8L engine, but different hp ratings,
there must be a difference in the FI pump, injectors, and/or electronic controls.

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #13  
Now that you mention it, I don't have any rubber on my diff lock peddle on my CK. I wonder if the dealer forgot to install it, or it fell off.
You are correct, while at the dealer last week I noticed that there are many items that were value engineered out of the new CK10's. Some that I can recall are tilt steering wheel, the rubber mat on the operator station's floor, telescoping 3pt arms and all the nice tin work around the seat and levers. Starting to look like an LS. I'm sure they did this to make up for the extra cost of the new tier 4 engines.
It does come with 2 remotes ( a block, not stacked) and boy do I wish I had that new loader on my CK35.

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #14  
Quote. "Just got back from the World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA. 75F and sunny, but
the usual horrible stench of cattle effluent."

I used to go regularly but haven't been in years. Never noticed stench back then, only remembered it rained pretty much every other year.

Terry

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #15  
Now that you mention it, I don't have any rubber on my diff lock peddle on my CK. I wonder if the dealer forgot to install it, or it fell off.
You are correct, while at the dealer last week I noticed that there are many items that were value engineered out of the new CK10's. Some that I can recall are tilt steering wheel, the rubber mat on the operator station's floor, telescoping 3pt arms and all the nice tin work around the seat and levers. Starting to look like an LS. I'm sure they did this to make up for the extra cost of the new tier 4 engines.
It does come with 2 remotes ( a block, not stacked) and boy do I wish I had that new loader on my CK35.

I love my new CK, but I am a little annoyed on the stuff that got omitted. But like you said, some things make up for it, like the 4010 loader. And although there are unknowns about these Tier 4 Final engines, they seem super clean and efficient. In hindsight I would have been happy with a used tractor, but the financing was much simpler in my case. 5 year warranty is nice too, and all the dealerships in my area have been very helpful. Rear remotes from the dealership were $350 for a full kit, and I had no problem installing them even being new to hydraulics. Even these trimmed-down CK's are still nicer than the fit and finish of the other brands in the price point, or at least that was my impression and reinforced on TBN.

I have no brand loyalty and didn't even know Kioti was a brand until last fall, but I think they are an up and coming company and will continue to gain market share. They are neat machines and I really like mine.

Quote. "Just got back from the World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA. 75F and sunny, but
the usual horrible stench of cattle effluent."

I used to go regularly but haven't been in years. Never noticed stench back then, only remembered it
rained pretty much every other year.

If it is a rainy cold day, then I would not go. It can be miserable. I wait until 10 days before the
show to decide if I am going, and, thanks to AirBnB, I got a good room at a very good price. Usually
I have to stay far from the show, but not this year.

The stench is mostly from huge cattle feed lots and the air-inversion they get in the winter. If
you are around cattle all day, you may not have a problem with it. Locally, they call it the
smell of money.

It is still a fantastic show. I made a deal to buy my first NEW tractors there 12 y ago.

It does come with 2 remotes ( a block, not stacked) ...

Aren't the AUX valves optional? I don't recall if the display tractor had them.

The display tractor DID have rubber floor mats, but the brochure shows plain steel. Optional?

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #18  
Aren't the AUX valves optional? I don't recall if the display tractor had them.

The display tractor DID have rubber floor mats, but the brochure shows plain steel. Optional?
The floor mat is optional on the CK3510, the remotes were on mine for the backhoe, don't know if they are standard equipment. Tilt wheel IS standard.

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #19  
The floor mat is optional on the CK3510, the remotes were on mine for the backhoe, don't know if they are standard equipment. Tilt wheel IS standard.

Are the telescoping draft links and telescoping stabilizers available as an option? And what about cruise control on the HST models?

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #20  
Every CK3510 in my dealers yard had 2 remotes, I assumed they were standard. I guess he has experienced that everyone asks for them so he just installs them while building the tractor and then makes it a selling point. Thank you for the corrections.
I just looked at Kioti's website and they do show a optional telescoping lower link kit.