new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #21  
Are the telescoping draft links and telescoping stabilizers available as an option? And what about cruise control on the HST models?

Cruise is optional, and I had it installed because before the tractor was delivered I thought it had split brakes like the gear model. Since it just has one little pedal, I can't use the cruise and split brakes to get out of a sticky situation, so I can't imagine using the cruise that often.

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #22  
Cruise is optional, and I had it installed because before the tractor was delivered I thought it had split brakes like the gear model. Since it just has one little pedal, I can't use the cruise and split brakes to get out of a sticky situation, so I can't imagine using the cruise that often.

Ever tried mowing a big field? you'll use it then (although that is about the only use I have for it). Still, it can't be that expensive a part, so might as well have it.

To another question. My diff lock pedal is just plain metal. I think that's how they all come.

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #23  

On my DK35se, the split brakes are on the left, and the 2 hydrostat pedals are on the right, and the cruise is just a rocker switch (electric) on the dash.

/ new Kioti CK4010H at the World Ag Expo #24  
On my DK35se, the split brakes are on the left, and the 2 hydrostat pedals are on the right, and the cruise is just a rocker switch (electric) on the dash.

That sounds nice, its the only thing I overlooked on the CK. But my head was spinning from tractor talk, and I had to make a decision. Still happy, and there are dual brake linkages and no reason why they couldn't be independent, if I was desperate for a project :confused2: