Trade CK35 for a CK2610?

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #1  

KenGod

Silver Member
Tractor
CK2610HST
Im looking to trade my 2014 CK35HST w/ fel, hard roof and soft cab. It has 510 hours on it.
The new unit is a 2017 CK2610HST w/ fel, field cab with heat, front wiper, lights and a new sub frame for my existing bh which Im keeping for the new unit

I have bargained back and forth with him.

After all the back and forth he told me today his best deal is $8400 differance out the door.
I dont think im going to find a deal anywhere close to this.

What do you guys think?

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #2  
Seems likes a pretty good deal to me. The inter compatibility of the backhoe is nice. The cab would be nice option and well worth money in my opinion. The great thing about the ck2610, is it uses the same exact motor as the ck 35. But all in all thats not to bad priced especially when you consider the new subframe and cab has to be probably 3000-4000 of the price at least.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #3  
Ijust traded a 2014 ck2510hst w/ 220 hrs on a new Ck2610hst /Fel, Loaded ag tires, 2 sets of rear remotes and weld on bucket hooks. They gave me 14,000 for my trade and I had to buck up $3589 ish which included Pa sales tax. Price on my machine was $17,378 before trade and sales tax. I did get the $150 firefighter rebate in the mix. Bought mine at Hess farm equipment in Canton, pa. Ask for Kevin.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #4  
Oops.... Sorry read right past the part about the backhoe. 8k sounded high for just a FEL??

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #5  
Price sounds reasonable. But I'm wondering what your uses are for it because of the difference in hp. That's a substantial difference.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610?
I use it for spreading gravel on my road, plowing snow and the backhoe for cleaning out the pond and some misc digging. I was told from a few different dealers, for I what I do with the machine, I'll never notice the difference in HP. I'm told the only time I would notice a difference would be if I was using ground engagement equip for farming.

@tiogajoe Im also getting the hard field cab with heat, lights, front wiper and cab sound dampening accessory. Also a new sub frame for my existing BH
The field cab is something like $5000 and the subframe is is $600.
So the deal without the cab and subframe would have been $2400 out the door.
I know Im going to love the hard cab.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #7  
Yes that sounds logical to me as well. I would think the extra horsepower would not be missed unless you are running a tiller snowblower bush hog or something like that off the PTO. And I love my hard cab is been a great addition. Let us know how you like it

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #8  
Why do the deal at all? Doesn't the CK35 do everything you need? On resale, many users will want that extra HP you are giving up.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #9  
... clearly he wants the comforts of the factory cab is why he is considering trading. Life's too short to be uncomfortable.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #10  
Not really that clear. At least not to me. Anyway, they make a dealer-installed hard cab with heat,AC, wiper, etc for the CK35. FWIR, it's pretty nice...if still available.