Trade CK35 for a CK2610?

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #22  
The CK2610 has the same options that my CK35 has.
Yes, if you want to pay for them.
Telescoping 3pt hitch
Telescoping sway links
Rubber mat on operators platform
Metal tin work around the operators station
Hand crack leveler on 3pt.
Just to name a few. These were all standard on the CK series not on the CK10 series.

Last edited:
   / Trade CK35 for a CK2610?
sound dampening kit is included in my deal which the rubber mat is part of.
all I use the 3 point hitch for is my rear blade to grade and plow the road, my blade has the tilt and offset option. I have never used the tele and sway options

The metal tin work, Im not sure what that is.

All I use the tractor for is to maintain my gravel road and plow snow, backhoe for some drainage ditches and pond upkeep. For what I will use it for, I dont think im going to notice any differance

on a side note, does anyone know why im not getting email notification when someone replies? I have the box checked, subscribe to thread, instantly using email

Thanks

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #25  
I love my ck2610 so far.(my first tractor) For me I haven't had a lack of power problem. I plan to skid trees with it later this winter. From what I have pulled with a 4 wheeler. I should have no problems with my tractor.

I say if you want the new tractor get it. I learned my lesson year's ago about not getting what I wanted (with in reason) and settling for something else.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #26  
Wow I'm really surprised to hear you had so many problems with the CK 35. Other than that ignition switch.
That cab should help a lot protecting the new tractor ignition switch. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the new one versus the old one. My tractor is very similar to a CK 27 and I always wondered if I should've opted for more horsepower. It only has about 20 PTO hp. Because I have the Hydrostat. It always does what I needed to and for the most part the only time I've ever really bogged Down was running PTO implements like a chipper or Bush Hogg. But then again I could probably bog down with 10 more PTO horsepower with those if I push it.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #27  
I use it for spreading gravel on my road, plowing snow and the backhoe for cleaning out the pond and some misc digging. I was told from a few different dealers, for I what I do with the machine, I'll never notice the difference in HP. I'm told the only time I would notice a difference would be if I was using ground engagement equip for farming.[snip]

Don't mean to dampen your enthusiasm, but if you do much grading with a fully loaded box blade, or have to move a lot of snow, I think you're going to notice the loss of 10 Hp. It's almost a 30% decrease.

Update:
First I noticed I posted the wrong year of my CK35 its a 2012 not a 2014
Now for the crazy part.
My dealer thought he had a field cab for a CK but it turns out it was for a DK. He checked with his rep and the CK cab is on backorder for 3 months. UGH
MY dealer, which I know well made me an offer that I think was rather good. He has a 2016 CK3510 with 120 hours on it, It includes the field cab with front lights, wiper, heat, stereo and speakers. FEL, Link pedal, quick adjust 3 point hitch and a second set of hydro ports on the rear.
Same price as the 2017 CK2610. $8400 out the door.
Drivetrain warranty is good until 2021 and he is doing a 50/50 split to cover the FEL and electronics for 6 months.

I looked it over and it looks new, not a scratch on the paint, no leaks, the front bucket barely has a scratch on it.

Merry Christmas to me, ;)

Ken

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #29  
Funny how things work out. Merry Christmas Ken! Enjoy your new tractor.

/ Trade CK35 for a CK2610? #30  
A much better deal.