Ck-20 brush cutting

/ Ck-20 brush cutting #31  
Another little tip. If you are driving into sapling, pushing them over with a FEL or the front of the tractor, continue forward until clear. Reversing when you have bent over sapling under you is a great way to go after radiator, electrics or whatever else is exposed.

MarkV

/ Ck-20 brush cutting #32  
Two things on my ck 30 that are low,tailpipe on left front side facing forward,and hydro filter on right side,those might be two things to watch for,[maybe your 20 is not made the same though].

Its hard to tell what yours your mine could do as far as brush cutting if you had a good heavy hog,but mine,don't like to abuse it,so most of my over 1 inch stuff[or even less dia] is cut with a chain saw close to ground,I just than mow grass and weeds.

I would rent me a little dozer if I was really in a hurry and might one of these days,but I cut 8-10 acreas of weeds and grass couple times a year,and got at least 8-10 more acres that are covered with 20ft high brush,thick,and some pretty good sized little trees. So I just pick my areas and get a little winter excersise every year.[Don't believe I'll ever run out,makes good places for the wild things to be wild too].:)