Who has the most hrs .

/ Who has the most hrs . #31  
My Mahindra 5010 has 320 hours on the clock it's just about a year old and still running fine. Except for the first day mishap of a leaking o'ring from the factory and fixed the next day by dealer no problems. I do regular maintance on her and am happy so far(except no HAT yet!!).:D

/ Who has the most hrs . #32  
My CK 20s has approximately 670 hrs and not one single problem. I will definitely buy another kioti.

BTW, I was at my dealer the other day and was informed that 2013 ck20 will have a 25hp engine.

/ Who has the most hrs .
I don't think that i would ever buy a new tractor. But i do like the kioti dk40.

/ Who has the most hrs . #34  
1974 Ford 3000 with 9000+ hrs. on the clock.worked on a dairy that had a 3600 diesel with 14,000 plus hours before it got traded for a 4 wheel drive to scrap the manure with

/ Who has the most hrs . #35  
First Kioti, 2008 model year DK-35HST/SE traded with 350+ hours on clock for a DK-40HST/SE now has 502 hours on it.
Recently spoke to a Kubota and New Holland dealer here in VT, where I just bought my plow and chains, and we were discussing longevity of CUTs. He said the Japanese engine New Holland tractors sometimes reach 6-8K hours, but in general it is unusual for cuts to see such high hours because their owners don't use them nearly as much as dedicated farm tractors, industrial use tractors and tractors that are used on an everyday basis for whatever reason.
That's not to say one couldn't get the high hours out of one, of any brand, I agree with those who emphasize regular maintenance as being key to longevity, especially oil and filter changes, and regular greasing.

/ Who has the most hrs . #36  
2005 ck20 TLB, 1607 hrs. No problems except the odd oil leak here and there, also did the upgrade on the FEL joystick. This tractor is used commercially. Great machine!

/ Who has the most hrs . #37  
well my 1070 is I would say "middle aged" with around 2700, so nothing too spectacular there. At my work just finally got rid of some caterpillar forklifts with around 35,000 hours, and that is a hard life of operators that don't give a ****. And these were propane engines, Mitsubishi I believe.

/ Who has the most hrs . #38  
2009 DK45SC 350hrs
1974 John Deere 4430 7600hrs
Both Great tractors.:thumbsup:

/ Who has the most hrs . #39  
I have a DK45SE HST Kioti with what I believe is 23.9 hours (I had a bunch of eye surgeries right after I bought it and it hasn't had much use).
We have sold the farm and moved to a 1 acre lot so the 45 HP is overkill but when I advertised it for sale I had a couple of folks who insisted it must have 239 hours because there is no decimal on the KIOTI hour meter.

Any KIOTI guys able to help me with a reference to the KIOTI hour meter and the decimal point - it sure looks like there is one in the Operator Manual picture.

Thanks
P1090782.jpg

/ Who has the most hrs . #40  
I have a DK45SE HST Kioti with what I believe is 23.9 hours (I had a bunch of eye surgeries right after I bought it and it hasn't had much use).
We have sold the farm and moved to a 1 acre lot so the 45 HP is overkill but when I advertised it for sale I had a couple of folks who insisted it must have 239 hours because there is no decimal on the KIOTI hour meter.

Any KIOTI guys able to help me with a reference to the KIOTI hour meter and the decimal point - it sure looks like there is one in the Operator Manual picture.

Thanks
View attachment 321216

I say this with no sarcasm, wouldn't you know if you've put 23 hrs on it versus 239?? Even if you bought it used, wouldn't you know by how fast it changes?? For example, crank up the tractor and let it idle for more than 6 minutes and the right side number is going to change. Every 6 minutes it'll roll up another 10th if there's a decimal. 15 minutes of running will answer the question for you.