Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #101  
Count me in.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #102  
I would love to have access to the parts and service manuals.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #103  
I bought the service manual back in 2006 when I bought 45se. With tractor just hitting over 1000 hours. I just bit the bullet and ordered new service manual and parts. Much better than the old version. I hope I don't need it but its here in the event of break down.
Scott

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #104  
Please count me in.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #105  
I can hardly believe there is not a online parts and service manual already! I would really like one.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #106  
Several parts "manuals" are available online, like here.. Service manuals are another matter.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #107  
We have made all of the current Parts Manuals available on-line for our customers to use for Parts Look-Ups and Service work. They can be found on our website under the OEM parts button / KIOTI Parts.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #108  
We have made all of the current Parts Manuals available on-line for our customers to use for Parts Look-Ups and Service work. They can be found on our website under the OEM parts button / KIOTI Parts.

Nice service, MIE. Thanks!

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #109  
I am in. Could use on now actually.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #110  
Several parts "manuals" are available online, like here.. Service manuals are another matter.
It was nice of you to post that link above and well intended, I'm sure.
While I'm new here and playing "nice" too but must say that the parts manual link you list is plain old crappy and of little use. I tried it several times and not much on there! If there's a better place for COMPLETE listing of parts for my DK40, please advise.