Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #111  
Several parts "manuals" are available online, like here.. Service manuals are another matter.
It was nice of you to post that link above and well intended, I'm sure.
While I'm new here and playing "nice" too but must say that the parts manual link you list is plain old crappy and of little use. I tried it several times and not much on there! If there's a better place for COMPLETE listing of parts for my DK40, please advise. thanks!:)

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #112  
It was nice of you to post that link above and well intended, I'm sure.
While I'm new here and playing "nice" too but must say that the parts manual link you list is plain old crappy and of little use. I tried it several times and not much on there! If there's a better place for COMPLETE listing of parts for my DK40, please advise.

As far as I know, all the online Kioti parts manuals, provided as a free service by some dealers, are the same. I don't know your specific complaint but just skimming the DK40SE parts online manual, I didn't see the HST transmission. Is that the problem? I bought the paper manuals for my DK45s (aka DK451) but I find the online parts manual for my tractor is easier to use but not always easy (I often had to hunt for things that seemed to be in illogical places). Maybe some DKxxSE (which I assume you have) owners will comment. Maybe Michigan Iron and Equipment can explain if they know your specific issue. But judging this free service "crappy and of little use" is likely to get you shunned by the rest of us.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #113  
If you can't find it at Michigan Iron and Equipment you might as well shop at your dealer.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list
Thread OP here. This thread's purpose is for those who want to see online versions of Kioti service manuals, etc. that are currently unavailable, except in printed form, some of which are years out of date with current specs/data, etc.
That is it's SOLE purpose, so please refrain from turning it into a discussion.

And to newbies to TBN, read the thread title, then reply in concert with what the thread is about. If you're dissatisfied by what's available via MIE, then you're currently SOL. Be glad their is something available, and for the efforts of those who provide the service before you go criticizing it. Learn the ropes before shooting off your mouth.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #115  
OK, "THREAD OP!
Put me down as wanting a GOOD parts CD online for my DK40.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #116  
Put me down too. I've checked Michigan's site/drawings and can't locate the part I need as it's probably considered a minor component. Specifically, 2 grease zirks with 10mm collars that service the power steering cylinder. They're exposed underneath the tractor and vulnerable, which I found out the "hard" way.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #117  
Put me down too. I've checked Michigan's site/drawings and can't locate the part I need as it's probably considered a minor component. Specifically, 2 grease zirks with 10mm collars that service the power steering cylinder. They're exposed underneath the tractor and vulnerable, which I found out the "hard" way.
I just get them OEM from my local dealer. For my ol' CK there are two slightly different sizes, so I have a bag of each around the garage. They are brass and yeah, they damage easily but pretty cheap.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #118  
Thanks Fuggley. Guess that's what I'm going to have to do. These are embedded in a 10mm, brass, hexagonal collar. I was hoping the collar was just a retainer, but is an integral part of the fitting. My guess is the local dealer won't have in stock, but we'll find out. Too bad these are mounted vertically and about the lowest part of the undercarriage except for the tie rod (which I put a slight arc in as well during my maneuver). I will buy extra as you suggest.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #119  
If you bent the tie rod you might want to check the toe-in. I bent mine on a tree stump in high grass. I had a local machine shop straightened it for me. If the bend in yours is slight it night it be worth straightening. But do check the toe-in.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list
Hello posters; this thread is to be used to 'sign' onto for wanting better forms of data from Kioti, whether it be CD/DVD, online access to various manuals, etc.
This is NOT for discussion, lamenting about parts, etc.

Thanks.