Loader Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #1  

Weeeee

Tractor
Kioti DK 40SE HST
Has anyone tried the BXpanded quick-on bucket hooks on a Kioti KL 401 Loader bucket? I was thiniking I might want these vs welding some on my DK 40SE HST.

Quick-On Bucket Hooks

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #2  
I used Ken's bolt on hooks. Took about 30 minutes to install all three. So far they've stood up to everything I've thrown at them. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 289
   / Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #3  
Same here. A great addition I use very often by running a chain between the two to even out the stress and attach a load to the center of the chain. This is a must have addition for me.

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #4  
Same here. I have one hook in line with each bucket cylinder. A great addition I use very often by running a chain between the two hooks to even out the stress and attach a load to the center of the chain. This is a must have addition for me.

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader
The Ken's hooks look much better and way more secure! Did you bother with purchasing the backing plates?

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #6  
I've got Ken's bolt ons too. Great product.

No backing plates for me. Didn't think my lift capacity made it necessary.

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #7  
I have the backing plates as I do not feel the thin bucket material is enough support for my 2700# lift capacity. Same thing for the DK40.

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #8  
I bought the backing plates, also. If you watch the pull test videos on Ken's site, you might convince yourself you don't need them but I'm with sdef, a little reinforcement can't hurt.

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader
I decided to go with the combo hook/clevis, thanks for all the input guys!

/ Quick-on buckets hooks on Kl401 loader #10  
I'm a little late to the party guys, but thanks for all the positive feedback!