Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ?

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #1  

huskyhauler

Tractor
None
First post and complete tractor newbie.
I am currently running a very temperamental Scattrak skidsteer, which as well as being unreliable, hasn't proved as useful as I had hoped.
Several friends have suggested that a tractor would be more use for some of the projects I try to undertake.

We live in rural(ish) Alaska on 40 acres, mostly wooded. I need something that can do some dirtwork in our dogyard, clear land, move logs etc around, dig holes, help with trail work and move some snow. The snow duties are mainly handled by a 6' berco snowblower mounted to a Yamaha rhino, but something to knock down berms etc would be nice. I also need something to lift a pallet of dogfood off a flatbed trailer about once a month. We're talking 50 bags at 40 lbs a bag.

I've been reading TBN for a while and whilst everyone seems to like "their" tractor, the Kioti folks seem very pleased with theirs, especially the price point.
So, before I get too interested in the possibilities, can anyone tell me if there is a Kioti model that can lift that load?

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #2  
On the left side of the page, about halfway down, is a loader capacity filter. They have a bunch that will lift a ton or more.

Product Filter | Kioti Tractors

Bruce

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #3  
I'd say yes, they have many models that will lift more than that ;)

Tractor with log.jpg

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #4  
You can look at the specs on their web site.

My DK50 is rated 2760

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #5  
On the left side of the page, about halfway down, is a loader capacity filter. They have a bunch that will lift a ton or more.

Product Filter | Kioti Tractors

Bruce

For some reason the comparison tool in Bruce's link doesn't show the new NX series tractors, which all use the KL6010 loader. Lift capacity at full height at pivot pins is 2761 lbs, so any of the NX series would also meet the OP's requirement. See loader specs here: KL6010 | Kioti Tractors

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #6  
I would have to say that is a resounding YES to the question!

:)

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #7  
If you want to make it easy, I am fairly sure that any recent Kioti that is 40hp or more (DK, DKse, DKs, NX, RX, DS) will lift over 2000 pounds. Keep in mind that the ratings are at the pivot pin so it will be less with forks. However, at the height you need to unload a truck, all of these loaders can lift more than the max lift height rating. Roughly speaking, the max lift height rating at the pin might be similar to what they can lift at truck height with forks. However, to lift that much you will need a fair amount of counter weight. In the picture I posted previously, I'm hauling a log that is ~3000 pounds. I have 1700 pounds of ballast (filled tires, blade and brush cage) and that is an absolute minimum amount of ballast for this weight. The back end felt like it was barely on the ground.

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #8  
I have lifted 2,200 pounds with mine. Had to use filled tires and 1,000 pound rear ballast box . This keeps the rear end on the ground. Did this on flat ground. These were counted batch of 60# bags of concrete on wood pallet.

My forks weigh about 400 pounds as i recall. So thats a total of 2,600#

I have a dk45 cab

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #9  
I have lifted 2,400lbs with my DK40 se.I burn wood pellets each skid weighs 2000 lbs and my forks weigh 400 lbs.Loaded rear tires with additional wheel weights and 1000 lbs ballast box.

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ?
Thanks everyone. I missed the filter when looking at the kioti site originally and read a few threads where guys were struggling to lift sub 1000 loads.
I'm a lot more reassured now.

Just need to figure out which model I need/can afford now.