Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ?

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #11  
The DS, DK and DKse are the most bang for your buck and are the older designs (pre-tier IV emissions). The DS series is the most bang for the buck if you can deal with a manual collar shift main gear. DK comes with synchronized main gears and DKse has hydrostatic as an option. Finding any of these left over (or used) will be your best value. The NX series is really nice but you pay more for the latest design, features and Tier IV emissions. All the aforementioned tractors are "large frame CUTs" with the exception of the larger DK models (55hp+) which I consider utility tractors. The RX series is also definitely worth consideration. This is a utility tractor and is heavier and stronger than any of the CUTs and has synchronized manual transmissions. Pricing for the larger RX series is similar to the NX series but the RX is not available with a hydrostatic transmission.

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ?
Thanks again for the info .
I guess I like the idea of either syncro or hst. Not sure I want to have to drive a manual again, at my great age.
From further reading, I'm thinking the dk45 seems a good size. I suspect finding one up here is going to be a challenge.

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #13  
I guess I like the idea of either syncro or hst. Not sure I want to have to drive a manual again, at my great age.
From further reading, I'm thinking the dk45 seems a good size. I suspect finding one up here is going to be a challenge.
As far as I can see the nearest kioti dealer is east of Vancouver BC. There is a Kubota dealer in Anchorage which might make more sense for you.
Home - Equipment Source Inc.

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #14  

WhuuuT! Lemme tell ya, the manual shift is pretty easy. You push the clutch and move the lever into forward or reverse. Takes no effort at all.

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #15  
WhuuuT! Lemme tell ya, the manual shift is pretty easy. You push the clutch and move the lever into forward or reverse. Takes no effort at all.

True enough. But if the OP is simultaneously operating a loader, he'll have to take his hand off the loader joy stick to shift gears, no?

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #16  
I'd think that in Alaska, a long, long LONG way from a dealers repair shop ,how smooth it goes into or out of a gear is of no importance as long as it does go into that gear and proceeds in the direction you desire.

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #17  
for loader work and the like a HST is the way to go. CJ

I thought they had a multitude of forward/reverse gears and you'd shifting quite a bit.

True enough. But if the OP is simultaneously operating a loader, he'll have to take his hand off the loader joy stick to shift gears, no?
I have just got to grips with my skidsteer driving - both hands needed to make it go forwards, left foot works the loader arms up and down, right foot does the tilt bit. I'm constantly chanting to myself, heel up, toe down...... or is the other way around :laughing:

Ok, now we move onto the "make me look less of an idiot with the dealer" phase.
There actually is a Kioti dealer in Anchorage, which is about 100 miles from us. They don't have anything new in stock, but do have a couple of used CK27s.
He says he'll get me a price on a new DKse 40 HST and let me know.
So, my questions for tonight - hasn't the DKse 40/45etc range been replaced? Are all the DKse Tier 3 ? Does it seem likely the "factory" are still sitting on stock?

/ Is There a Kioti that can lift 2000 lbs ? #20  
Ok, now we move onto the "make me look less of an idiot with the dealer" phase.
There actually is a Kioti dealer in Anchorage, which is about 100 miles from us. They don't have anything new in stock, but do have a couple of used CK27s.
He says he'll get me a price on a new DKse 40 HST and let me know.
So, my questions for tonight - hasn't the DKse 40/45etc range been replaced? Are all the DKse Tier 3 ? Does it seem likely the "factory" are still sitting on stock?

There are still some new DKSE models at dealers and I would think that your local dealer could get on of thos transferred. The DKSE is Tier III and has been replaced by the NX series which is Tier IV