Kioti Key

/ Kioti Key #1  

chuck172

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SEH, Ford 4500TLB, Ford 8n
Is it a problem to get spare keys for Kioti tractors made? I'm talking from places like homedepot. Do they carry the proper blanks for them?
Tractor Joe gets $10 for a set of two with $20.00 shipping Rip-Off

/ Kioti Key #2  
It is one size fits all. Koti should have some on hand for next to nothing. Ed

/ Kioti Key
Homedepot doesn't carry the blank key stock to make the key. Has anyone got a duplicate made? What is the correct part number for the double sided key?

/ Kioti Key #6  
Homedepot doesn't carry the blank key stock to make the key. Has anyone got a duplicate made? What is the correct part number for the double sided key?
Have you tried a Kioti dealer?? I'm pretty sure they have boxes of keys and I'd be shocked if they were expensive.

/ Kioti Key #8  
I have at least three and possibly four Kioti key part numbers in stock.

Well then there is more than two. Maybe Rick here can help you find what you need.

/ Kioti Key #9  
Is it a problem to get spare keys for Kioti tractors made? I'm talking from places like homedepot. Do they carry the proper blanks for them?
Tractor Joe gets $10 for a set of two with $20.00 shipping Rip-Off

For those who are looking for replacement keys I did some research and found out this:

Single cut key- The blank is either an ILCO 1696-KT3 / 1695# / KT3 or a ILCO 1694# / 1694-KT1 / KT1

Double Cut key- The blank is an ILCO 1695# / 1695-KT2 / KT2. I THINK this blank has a UPC of 036448248278 or maybe 10036448248278.

These are NEW key blanks they started manufacturing late last year and do not have the rubber/ plastic head. I found out that Do it Best and True Value Hardware stock ILCO blanks BUT you need to see if they either carry or will order the blanks since they are new items. Most ILCO key blank lists do not list them. I may try to find a TrueValue to see if they actually stock it. I know according to ILCO the blanks cost about $80.20/ 100 so getting a store to order the blanks for just a key or two may not happen.