Ck2610 HST

/ Ck2610 HST
I have the same size tractor as you and when I first got it I had a 16 foot utility trailer. I made it work until I could get a 20 footer with a bit more capacity.
It was kind of nutty trying to hall every thing on the 16 and pushing the weight of what it was rated for.
My neighbor also has similar tractor that we have and opted for a light weight 18'. Though better than my 16 still to small and light weight in my opinion.
So yes the 20' with dual 5000 pound axles fits everything I need to haul with some but not a lot of extra space. It fits the bill well for me. View attachment 526702

If I was floating my tractor all the time I too would defiantly get a 20 footer for sure. I'm lucky if I move my tractor 2-3 times a year. Majority of my tractors life will be at my bush lot.

/ Ck2610 HST #52  
that CT225 is probably exactly the same size as the 26/35/40 10 series I believe. Looks to fit perfect!

Thanks for that. Its the trailer I am looking for.

Dealer is trying to talk me into a 22 footer. But its a bit overkill and a bit high for my budget. Its a super nice trailer and is far higher rated than I need. I like overkill when I can get it. Its a Tilt deck split 8 foot and 12 foot of that tilt. Huge thing. But the $5300 price tag is a bit more than I want to tie up into a trailer. Im more in the $3000 to $3500 range in my mind. Finding a good trailer for that budget is a challenge.

this is what I am looking at now. I can find it at about $3000 for a 20 footer. Not found one closer than 100 miles from me yet. But it looks like a good size and configuration for me. Equipment Trailer GT-XT 1,4 lb. GVWR - Gatormade Trailers

Last edited:
   / Ck2610 HST #53  
Nice machine. Enjoying mine for 80 hrs or so.

/ Ck2610 HST #54  
Do you any of you guys with the CK2610 live on steep hill property?

I have a BX25 right now that with loaded tires I can run across my property with reasonable stability, but I am strongly considering a CK2610 as an upgrade.

The KIOTI CK2610 has 13.4" ground clearance and 55.1" width.
The Kubota BX25 has 8.7" ground clearance and 44.5" width.

Looking at the overall width, one would think that the CK2610 was actually more stable on steep side hills than the BX25, or at least very similar.

/ Ck2610 HST #55  
I had a Case VAC for about 10 years, then I bought a new John Deere 850 in 1990. Just replaced that with a 2610 last year.
Absolutely a great machine. While the rear wheels are smaller than the 850, (11.4 vs 12.4).
I live on a few acres with no flat areas. Steep hilly, rocky terrain. Not what you normally find on Cape cod, but in this corner I'm told a glacial deposit left the terrain what it is today.
Anyway, the 2610 is the most stable machine I've had, including comparing it to a skid steer I used for a while.
The wheel spacing is adjustable with the R-1's, mine are set so I can put snow chains on, but narrow enough so I can park it in the barn ally and still get the goats to walk around it.
Weight distribution is different than on my other machines making it far more stable on uneven ground, and able to use the loader and grader blade without needing a counter balance. However if I'm doing heavy loads with the bucket, I do put something on the rear to take some of the weight off of the front wheels.
To answer your question, I have had no event, even with the bucket loaded , of any wheel leaving the ground.