To All Kioti Forum Participants

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #21  
Is there an admonishment for the Oils forum as well??
Things get pretty argumentative just for the sake of arguing over there and I'd say brand wars are commonplace.
(of course I've never participated in any... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #22  
Good ole' fashion joking is something I have no problem with. When people or groups of people try to intentionally upset or make people mad is where I have a problem. Some people like to joke more than others. Simple respect for each other goes a long ways.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #23  
From what I can gather there was a concentrated effort to stir the pot in this forum, so somebody help me understand something. The people that were stirring the pot were banned from the site for numerous reasons, OK, I understand that. To my limited knowledge none of them were Kioti owners right? If these assumptions are correct then why are we singled out as "trouble makers", or any of the other "colorful" adjectives that have been used to describe our group? It seems like the admonishment is misplaced IMHO.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="brown"> To my limited knowledge none of them were Kioti owners right? </font> )</font>

Who know's but there were *members/trolls/whatever* tooting the Kioti brand aggressively that have not reappeared yet! It still appears some of the *new members* are asking the most controversial questions. It's fine to be proud of your machine and there is a fine line between proud and too proud.

IMO....we still have both!

It's insulting to take the time to answer a legitimate question only to find out its a fishing troll OR gets deleted!

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
It's insulting to take the time to answer a legitimate question only to find out its a fishing troll OR gets deleted!)</font>

I can sure agree with that.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #26  
Well Greg, I've always found you to be very open to all makes, but yet still proud of your Kioti. I couldn't imagine your name ever coming up in a possible "ban" list. I've learned quite a few of the innovative aspects of the Kioti from you and KiotiJohn.

Now Greg, this week I am going to be given a choice of either a Beretta 391 or a Benelli Montefeltro Grade II as an award. I think you may have knowledge in that area that could benefit me as well. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Which would it be?

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It seems like the admonishment is misplaced IMHO. )</font>
I was going to go into a detailed response on your post but for reasons already mentioned, it's not worth it. I just think of the posts in the threads titled "Kioti is the best....by far" and "Kioti owners - Proud"

Just gracefully accept your admonishment as opposed to the others that have received their abolishment.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just gracefully accept your admonishment as opposed to the others that have received their abolishment.)</font>

LOL...Excommunication in the church of TBN? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #29  
Brett,

I think you know I'm a Beretta over/under owner mutliple times BUT for an automatic I gotta steer you towards the Benelli.

If you wanna be the c*** of the walk at the next bird hunt get the Benelli. Dependable, higher grade wood and besides it cost more.

If you want a beater and be one of the boys, get the Beretta, it's dependablity is OK.

Let me know what ya want for the Benelli......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ?

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #30  
So now that everyone has sang aroung the campfire, here's my 2 cents.
Unfortunatley the point of the market share discussion was clouded by the responses. As I stated, I was looking for general #'s so a CAB manufacurer could consider the potential volume of sales should they take on the Kioti line.
The paperwork on my CK30 is being inked and I've been searching for CAB options which are very limited by choice and cost.
Being a new member this year to TBN, I'm not worried about the past but the future of interest in the Kioti tractor line. I believe the post was appropriate as it wasn't the question that was the problem, only those that chose to throw gas on a smouldering fire. From my view, there are plenty of dealers that participate regularly on the forum that have quality info.
Based on general #'s I received, the manufacurer is highly considering coming out with a CAB line in the spring specifically for Kioti. They don't sell direct so it is the dealers that will receive the advantage of this and I appreciate those that responded before all the hub-bub started.