To All Kioti Forum Participants

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #11  
<font color="red"> Let's try this again. My last thread on the topic of improving the mood in the Kioti forums took a wrong turn, I think.

I think it's time for everybody to agree to put any past disagreements behind them, and participate here with newfound courtesy for all members.

</font>

Uh...guys, (not meant specifically for you RedRocker) I don't think he meant for this to become another wrong turn. Just a heads up on what he expects from everyone.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #12  
All good points Muhammad. I especially like #5. In the past, I was guilty of being too proud.

Now, getting back to operational issues.......Since the days are shorter and the grass has stopped growing, I do have issues with my tractor. Don't have as much seat time /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Maybe some snow will fix that.

Thanks

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #13  
Thanks Muhammad. Way over due.
This is a forum for discussions of issues and to get help, not beat up other brands or have our choice of brand beat up. If that is kept in mind it will be a much more comfortable forum for everyone. And new members will be more comfortable asking questions.

Al

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #14  
Muhammad

I tried to say the same last week. Thank you for your support maybe some will listen to you.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Muhammad

I tried to say the same last week. Thank you for your support maybe some will listen to you. )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #16  
Is there some of the posts in this thread missing? I thought there were more?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

murph

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #17  
Nope, I think this is all of them, well there's one more counting this one. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #18  
I know that in the past I felt I had to defend against naysayers who only came here to stir up trouble. I made mistakes at times thinking someone was needlessly attacking Kioti and owners, such as cag (sorry man) that were really only trying to clear up what they had read from pot stirrers.

Did I have to defend Kioti? Not really, but it is maddening when someone comes here only to badmouth when they really have no idea of the truth. I didn't want prospective buyers to possibly have to buy a more expensive brand, or something lesser when Kioti is a usually a good deal.

I certainly don't mind being civil, and I can be when respect for others' opinions is uppermost in the thread. We have a lot of good members of all brands who come to this forum to help and learn, and I hope they continue to do so. The stirrers apparently just had nothing better to do with their time.

Thanks Muhammad for the post. You put it very well.
John

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #19  
No problem John, I need to apologize myself, it was all a misunderstanding, were cool...cag

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #20  
You see guys... This is why I like TBN. The Respect and Courtesy here is at the highest. When I read all replys on this thread... it absolutely proves TBN has many Great menbers and are respectful to each other. Not always agreeing with each others thoughts but always respecting each other.

Give yourself a Pat on the Back guys. Many people learn from the civil tones here. We are all different in many ways. The difference is what makes this world have so many different Brands of Tractors.

It would be a Very Dull world if we all liked and thought the same things. Can you imagine a world with everything exactly alike? Definately a Dull thought /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I am Proud to be a Member here. I think because of the kindness and respect here, many people would be proud to be a member here. That is why we have so many New Comers here.

Just my thoughts. And expressing my pride as a Member here at TBN!

Jim