B2320, B2620, and B2920

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #121  
I'm still getting a trickle of pricing in - so far, I've only gotten pricing on the B2920 from 2 dealers - 1 not-so-local in-state, 1 out of state. The out of state dealer price for 2920, FEL, BH65 was only $1850 less than the 3030, FEL, BH75. The in-state dealer priced the 2920 TLB $2,875 less than the 3030 TLB. For $1800, I'd go with the 3030, but for $2900, I'd have to really think about which one to go with.

I've had to contact quite a few dealers in an attempt to get a first hand look at the 2 machines, but still no luck.

I found out yesterday from one of the local dealers, who was at a west regional Kubota dealer meeting in TX when I called him (that's why he hasn't gotten me any pricing yet), that they were discussing why Kubota has not been able to get many of the new B's out to dealers yet. I should get some insight next week, along with more pricing.

2 local dealers have 1 each of the new 2x20's, but can't seem to manage to get them uncrated and assembled, even though their lots are virtually empty, and there is very little foot traffic right now. The not-so-local in-state dealer has a 2620 and 2920, and is taking them to some small show this weekend to show them off. No one in these parts has yet to order the BH65, so there will be no way for me to actually see one or try it out prior to buying one, if I do decide to go with the 2920. This will make going with the 2920 less likely - I expect to be able to sit on and operate a 3030 tlb long before the 2920 tlb.

Unfortunately, I have enough varying experience on tractors, including quite a few TLB's - Terramite, Allmand, BX22, L35, JD110, NH 95 series, that I really need to 'test drive' before I settle on one. Trying to do my part to help stimulate the economy, but Kubota doesn't seem to want to accomodate me.

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #122  
I know the feeling. I finally found a dealer that has a few B2620s and B2320s but no MMM. I'm going to drive the JD 2320 and the B2320 (and B2620) tomorrow to see which one fits me the best. Even though I trust Kubota's quality, I refuse to buy anything until I see the MMM. The dealer has been great, but Kubota seems to be in serious need of logistics and marketing help.

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #123  
mcrame01 said:
but Kubota seems to be in serious need of logistics and marketing help.

Oh gosh.. the first of these things are just hitting the streets. Kubota does not stock up 10,000 machines and send them all out at the same time for some grand introduction. They build them as fast as they can and send the stuff out as it becomes available. Heck these things are not even on the website yet!

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #124  
Oh gosh.. the first of these things are just hitting the streets. Kubota does not stock up 10,000 machines and send them all out at the same time for some grand introduction.

Since there was a lot of discussion at this regional meeting on the what's & why's regarding Kubota's inability to deliver these machines to the dealers when promised, I'd say there seems to be something going on that Kubota is trying to address.

CNH had similar problems out here in the west when they introduced the subcompacts, and ended up losing a lot of sales to Kubota, when customers decided not to wait. The only reason I got my machine was my timing, as I stopped in the day after the machine was delivered. There was a list of folks at a couple of dealers waiting for those machines with loaders & mowers that were still waiting 3 months after I got mine. Machines were trickling in, but no loaders or mowers.

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #125  
I am in the market (near future) for a 20-30 HP CUT with BH. (not a SCUT)
I like the size of the Kioti CK20 and the Mahindra 2415 but do not like the way the BH hangs way out the back, I like the BH on the new Cub/Yanmar EX3200 (is very tight and compact to the back of the tractor) , but that is a larger machine.
So now I see the new B2320 and 2920, BUT can that weight be right,
#1500 ??? Did they forget to put an engine in it ??

Can someone post a pic of one with a hoe, detailing the seat setup ?

Thanks,
Nick

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #127  
bandit67 said:
Since there was a lot of discussion at this regional meeting on the what's & why's regarding Kubota's inability to deliver these machines to the dealers when promised, I'd say there seems to be something going on that Kubota is trying to address.

I have no idea what your talking about. There has been no missed deadlines with the new models. They are comming exactly how we would expect them to... nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary. I've got no idea where your comming up with this.

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #128  
Relax. I'm coming up with this from comments from dealers OUT HERE IN THE WEST. Whole different ball game. The dealers out here, at least, are given delivery dates on their equipment - typically stuff comes in sooner. In the case of the new B's, the equipment is not making it in when Kubota tells them they will.

It's the dealers who are griping about the machines not getting to them in time. Yet other dealers are surprised to find one of these machines on the truck when they unload it. According to the dealers I've talked to, something is going on out in this part of the country.

I can pass along some dealer phone numbers if you'd like to verify.

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #129  
So, I was at a dealer today and was able to fiddle around with a B2920 with loader attached. I've got some pics if anyone is interested ....and can tell me how to post them.

QuartzCreek

/ B2320, B2620, and B2920 #130  
just reply to the post and clip on the paper clip to attach pictures