Price Check B3300SU tractor/loader package

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #11  
Man!!! $200 :drool: for a mower like that and you are not ashamed?:D
A few months back I found a 6' Bush Hog mower for $800 and I was happy as a clown, grinning all the way home.

Curtis,
I'm sure you will be happy with the tractor. In the mean time you can get your camera ready with fresh batteries and all. (I'm sure you know what I mean)

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #12  
yeah it was a pretty good deal on the mower, i seen it sitting next to somebodys garage and asked what he wanted for it. he said a couple hundred bucks, i didnt hesitate to pull out my wallet on the spot. id have to get my book to tell you all the differences but the major one was the weight, wich the brochure said they are the same, but the 3300 is quit a bit heavier. and the 3300 has a cast steal rear axle vs the cast aluminum on the 3200. im pretty sure the front axle was beafier. the 3300 has more lifting force on the 3point, and the stated much larger r4s(wich makes 2 mph faster lol).

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #13  
The 3300 and 3200 weight the same (1764lbs or 1924 with weighted R4s). Tire sizes are the same size(the same frame tractor)...Same pump output-just a little more hp on the 3300 which gives you a little more lift capacity at the 3pt (1786lbs vs 1655lbs).

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #14  
they do not weigh the same and the r4 tire size are not the same. they share the same owners manual(wich i have because i own one). the info is side by side on the same page.

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #15  
It's the same displacement 4 cylinder engine right? The 3300 is just rated at a higher RPM?

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #16  
they do not weigh the same and the r4 tire size are not the same. they share the same owners manual(wich i have because i own one). the info is side by side on the same page.

I believe they are the identical tractor except for the mm pto. The weight diff comes in with the bigger tire size that is an option. The extra 1 hp comes with the extra revs on the engine.

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #17  
I almost bought the B3300 and at the last minute decided to go with the new L3700. I have 50 hours on it and I am absolutely happy with my decision. The L3700 is about $1000 less then the L3400.
I can't remember the difference in price between the B3300 and the L3700 but I do remember it wasn't that much compared to the amount of tractor you get.To me it is a obvious, get the L3700.....cj from ohio

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package
:D Got my new B3300SU today, dealer called yesterday and said it would be ready after 1pm but I had a doctors appointment 35 miles away so I told him to wait until today. I had a little seat time using the new finish mower and was well pleased with the ease of driving the tractor with HST as my old one was gear. Haven't tried out the loader yet but my next door neighbor said he had a pile of dirt to be moved when I wanted to try it out!! I hopefully added a picture of me on the tractor to my signature. More pictures to come when I figure out how to post them:confused:

Curt

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package
:D :Here's some pics of the tractor and me:eek: Thanks to all who gave me advice:thumbsup:

Curt

Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 1,753
  • IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    779.2 KB · Views: 1,900
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 778