Price Check B3300SU tractor/loader package

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #21  
Nice tractor - I like the oversize tires (I think they are?) they look good on there. I think that's the machine I would have bought, it's a good size.

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #22  
Wow ! :thumbsup: Congratulations !

I really like the LandPride implements in Kubota orange.

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package
Nice tractor - I like the oversize tires (I think they are?) they look good on there. I think that's the machine I would have bought, it's a good size.

:) The tires are the standard R4's that come on this model. I also got the cruise control option, (only $40) that sure makes it easy when mowing. It is the perfect size for my needs.

Curt

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #24  
:D :Here's some pics of the tractor and me:eek: Thanks to all who gave me advice:thumbsup:

Curt

Nice. The larger tires really make it look bigger than the other B's. Looks like a perfect fit for you ! :thumbsup:

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package #25  
:) The tires are the standard R4's that come on this model. I also got the cruise control option, (only $40) that sure makes it easy when mowing. It is the perfect size for my needs.

Curt

So I guess I meant they are larger than the B3200 - is that true?

/ B3300SU tractor/loader package
So I guess I meant they are larger than the B3200 - is that true?

Yes, they are larger than the B3200. The B3300SU comes with 15-19.5 rear tires and the B3200 comes with 12.4-16 tires. The front tires are 25X8.50-14 vs 23X8.50-14 on the B3200. My dealer explained that the B3300SU was designed to compete withe the John Deere 3032E so they put the larger tires and quick attach/detach FEL. It is designed to make it appear larger.:D

Curt