Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go!

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go!
Nice new ride! :thumbsup: I have driven a few different machines similar to the RTV but havent tried out a Bota yet. Very nice machine and Congrats on it! :thumbsup::thumbsup: All i ask is a picture of it by your other Botas. :thumbsup:
Will Do!
Got any work for it to do, or is it all play and no work?
I have a big good dirt pile I will be using to patch places in my yard plus cutting some smaller trees so to carry chain saw. Will move paper trash over to burn pile and maybe scoop good dirt off of trails to use at other locations so some work but probably not much but felt the same way about BH and use it frequently.
Can you drive it down the back roads legally down there? Around here there are a few roads that are approved for ATV use.
Don't think it can be used legally on state roads but I'm off of the main roads so I don't think I'll have any problems with that. I won't drive it on main roads unless I drive it over to the gas station to get diesel fuel which is maybe a couple of miles away and I can reach it by staying off of any busy highways other than one crossing.

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go! #12  
Congratulations on the new purchase!!! That thing is huge!! Looks like a small truck!:thumbsup:

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go! #13  
Wow! When you get the wet bar and big screen TV installed, that thing will be AWESOME! :laughing:

Very nice! You need to get it full of folks and gear to see how it rides and pulls hills.:thumbsup:

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go! #14  
I'm back!! Got my three Kubota hats for purchase number twelve. Here's pictures from this morning at Barlows. Signed a couple of papers and Grands and I are waiting on delivery.

Congrats JT - nice looking little ride there. PLEASE let me know WHEN (not if) you trade it in - I may be interested in a "lightly used" RTV....:thumbsup:

Congrats JT - nice looking little ride there. PLEASE let me know WHEN (not if) you trade it in - I may be interested in a "lightly used" RTV....:thumbsup:
I think Milkman called it even before I bought it. I'll post it if I ever decide to trade or sell it.:thumbsup: You know me, I like to keep them till the wheels fall off or 100 hours, which ever comes first.:D

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go! #16  
JT, seat time on the tractors or the RTV would be great, but I don't think I ever noticed the upper story front porch before. As pretty is your surroundings are, seat time on that porch would be a fantastic thing. You ought to be able to charge admission!

JT, seat time on the tractors or the RTV would be great, but I don't think I ever noticed the upper story front porch before. As pretty is your surroundings are, seat time on that porch would be a fantastic thing. You ought to be able to charge admission!
My HS class of 65 had a reunion this year. Some planners (4 women classmates) were planning the reunion. They contacted me and I invited them to my home to meet again after 45 years and to plan the reunion. They made it to my upper front porch and that's where we stayed for our visit. They are all on Facebook and I joined it to during the reunion planning. The "Girls" kept talking about my porch and view on facebook. I also have a custom made 6' Oak swing for extra pleasure, like the laying down and napping on a warm breezy day.
Some alumnus felt deprived so I had "Porch Day". It was planned and discussed for several weeks and when "Porch Day" arrived several showed up. I'll have to have more "Porch Days" when Spring arrives. :)
YouTube - John Anderson Swingin'

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go! #18  
I have been contemplating an RTV or Mule for over six months and I can't take it any more. The 0% for 60 months didn't quite push me over the edge but this thread did. I just got off the phone with my Kubota dealer and tomorrow I will be the proud owner of an RTV1140! So not to be confused with John, I picked out orange with ATV tires. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get to enjoy it in the daylight.

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go! #19  
Very nice, congratulations.

/ Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Barlows I go! #20  
I've wondered before, this so I'll ask:

I know these things are costly, so why this and not a decent used Jeep for about the same money? I think I'm missing something, it seems Jeep would be much more usable.

VERY nice, btw. Congratulations! 12!