Buying Advice New L3800 Did I get it Right?

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #1  

CrestonNC

Tractor
Kubota L3800
I purchased 11 acres in the NC mountains last year. Mostly slopped forest with about 600' of gravel drive. I started looking for the good used 4x4 and reading the Tractorbynet forums. Now I love forums and have been lurking on here a lot but I think they double the cost of anything I buy! I just puchased:

L3800 HST w/ FEL
Quick Detach
Filled tires R1
Draw Bar
Rear work lights
Tooth Bar
WR Long OBG 54" Grapple
Third function Valve
LandPride RCR1860
Southern 6' box blade
Kubota 0% for 60 free delivery and filters for the first service
$25000 including NC tax.

Holy S**T!

I have never owned a tractor before.

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #2  
Congrats, but if you have been reading the forums, you know it did not happen if you do not post pictures.

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right?
The dealer said it should be ready grapple and all end next week. I will post some pictures before it gets dirty.

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #4  
You are going to love the He** out of that setup.. sounds about right to me. you will be amazed with what all it can do. Check back and tell us about it.
James K0UA

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #5  
where in nc are you I am waiting on my l3700su to be delivered. The dealer edenton tractors is waiting on my cruise control to come in. hope to get it by tues of next week. I live in camden nc Randy

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #6  
I purchased 11 acres in the NC mountains last year. Mostly slopped forest with about 600' of gravel drive. I started looking for the good used 4x4 and reading the Tractorbynet forums. Now I love forums and have been lurking on here a lot but I think they double the cost of anything I buy! I just puchased:

L3800 HST w/ FEL
Quick Detach
Filled tires R1
Draw Bar
Rear work lights
Tooth Bar
WR Long OBG 54" Grapple
Third function Valve
LandPride RCR1860
Southern 6' box blade
Kubota 0% for 60 free delivery and filters for the first service
$25000 including NC tax.

Holy S**T!

I have never owned a tractor before.

I think you did good. My L3700SU package ran me $20500 and the diff being I got a landscape rake added and you added filled tires, work lights, grapple and third function. I think the $4500 diff is easily earned by the value of the grapple and third function.

Good Job! Pictures are mandatory, so add the cost of the professional portfolio to the deal. :D a snap of the photos on the mantel instead of the kids is acceptable proof of commitment. :laughing:

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #7  
It's a tractor. You can't get it wrong. :laughing:

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #8  
Congrats on your new investment. :)

You got fair/deal even w/NC tax compare to NH w/no tax.

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #9  
Congratulations on your new tractor and equipment; sounds like you will be pretty well set for anything; enjoy.:thumbsup:

/ New L3800 Did I get it Right? #10  
I wouldn't say what a good deal is on that tractor with the attachments.

But, I would say you got one heck of a tractor and some great attachments.:thumbsup:

The enjoyment and the work you will get out of that rig is priceless.!!

Best of luck with the operation of your new machine.:thumbsup: