B7800 price check

/ B7800 price check #11  
Ok, sounds like an amazing tractor. My only question is how do you only but 30 hours on in 5 years?

Where's the pics???

/ B7800 price check
Most excellent. Hopefully the owner's manual and all came with it.

Not to insult your intelligence but if you have not done a service routine on the B7800, here's a link that will get you all the way through it.

Kubota : B-Series

Great link, helps remove any doubts I had about servicing the tractor. Thanx!

Oh and as for only having 29hrs......... They bought it to help build a house on a property they own and had second thoughts.

I'm thinking about a home-made cab to keep me dry and warm for the winter

/ B7800 price check #13  
Airmale said:
ok, so I went to buy the kubota this afternoon and brought $13.5 in cash because any snow in the forecast, tractors with fel become scarce. I asked what the lowest he would take and to my surprise he says $11k!!! SOLD, I couldn't be any happier:)

That is better than an ok deal. That's an awesome deal. Congratulations.

/ B7800 price check #14  
Wow, 29 hrs, it is new. I doubt this helps but a local dealer here in Tn. had a 2008 B7800 with FEL on his lot that was in excellent shape with around 300 hrs, he would have quickly took $7500.00.
I imagine it's too late,but do you know if that dealer still has the B7800 ? Thanks

/ B7800 price check #15  
As a B7800 owner, this is an interesting thread. FWIW I paid $14K for my used (60 hour) machine about 3 years ago. I see on Craigllist today one being offered for $13K that includes a FEL and a boxblade. Here's a basic question unrelated to this thread - I looked at the link for servicing my Kubota that was provided above. It looks so simple I think even I could do it! My question is this - what do you guys do with all the waste oil?? Whotakes that stuff?? Obviously I'm not someone who normally changes my own oil...

/ B7800 price check #16  
As a B7800 owner, this is an interesting thread. FWIW I paid $14K for my used (60 hour) machine about 3 years ago. I see on Craigllist today one being offered for $13K that includes a FEL and a boxblade. Here's a basic question unrelated to this thread - I looked at the link for servicing my Kubota that was provided above. It looks so simple I think even I could do it! My question is this - what do you guys do with all the waste oil?? Whotakes that stuff?? Obviously I'm not someone who normally changes my own oil...

Our county waste collection station has an oil collection tank. They send it out in larger quantities to another recycler...

/ B7800 price check #17  

I've never been able to find a place to recycle oil. I generate a fair amount with my dirtbikes, yard tractors, etc, but usually use it up starting brush-burning fires or used as chainsaw bar oil. I did an engine/hydraulic service on my tractor last summer, and ended up driving around with 14 gallons of waste oil in the bed of my truck for a couple of weeks. I finally gave it to a friend who works for the railroad - they use waste oil to lube the track switches.

If I knew anyone with a waste-oil furnace, I would've given it to them. I probably could've put the oil on Craigs List in the 'free' section and just left the containers out.

JayC

/ B7800 price check #18  
I noticed a local dealer had an ad in Craigs list for a 7800 with the fel and a woods backhoe (1700 hours) for $16,500 (if I remember correctly). Of course that's asking price but just thought I would post it to give you a perspective on what you paid.

/ B7800 price check
More good deals..... Just bought the quick hitch for the front and a 2765 60" hydraulic plow as a package deal. It's like new and came off a B7800 so I don't have any fitment issues. Paid $850 for everything! Even came with the manual. This just guarantees it won't snow now that I'm ready.

/ B7800 price check #20  
Jay4200 said:
I've never been able to find a place to recycle oil. I generate a fair amount with my dirtbikes, yard tractors, etc, but usually use it up starting brush-burning fires or used as chainsaw bar oil. I did an engine/hydraulic service on my tractor last summer, and ended up driving around with 14 gallons of waste oil in the bed of my truck for a couple of weeks. I finally gave it to a friend who works for the railroad - they use waste oil to lube the track switches.

If I knew anyone with a waste-oil furnace, I would've given it to them. I probably could've put the oil on Craigs List in the 'free' section and just left the containers out.

JayC

You might check your local (if there is one) O'Reilly Auto Parts. They were taking used oil, but not filters. Not sure about the other national auto parts - ie Autozone, NAPA, etc.