B7800 price check

/ B7800 price check #21  
...what do you guys do with all the waste oil?? Who takes that stuff??...
In NC, if you sell oil, I think you have to take recycled oil. Any of the auto parts stores take it, just ask them.

/ B7800 price check #22  
Ok so now I need to ask, I just picked up a 2008 B7800 with a 402 loader and a BH75 with 196 hrs for 16 in NY Fair or no....

/ B7800 price check #23  
GItractorguy said:
Ok so now I need to ask, I just picked up a 2008 B7800 with a 402 loader and a BH75 with 196 hrs for 16 in NY Fair or no....

Nothing wrong with that price. But why ask? If someone replied "oh that's WAY too much for that setup", where would that leave you? Anyway - you DID get a great setup that has 98% of it's useful life remaining. Change all of the fluids and be happy.

/ B7800 price check #24  
Rgr that I was just curious It is the perfect size for what I need it for I have allot of woods with trails and a pond. thanks for the advice about the fluids any particular brands of fluids

/ B7800 price check #25  
For what it is worth, this fall my son and I bought a B7800 with loader, backhoe (Kubota) for $15,400, 300 hours in rural Maryland. Everything was good, it had been well maintained. This tractor needed a new seat switch, and shot of grease to resolve sticky hydrostatic pedal/starting issue. Original seat, headlights are poor. Kubota offered replacement seats for a while. I had to add worklights, LED, because of small alternator output.

I think you will really like your new tractor.

/ B7800 price check #27  
GItractorguy said:
... any particular brands of fluids
I buy the Kubota brands because I like easy. And I know they'll work.