The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #31  
Maybe time for a new TBN game/contest called "Name the next JohnThomas Tractor Purchase".

Question is, should there be monthly winner?

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #32  
CBW1999 said:
Maybe time for a new TBN game/contest called "Name the next JohnThomas Tractor Purchase".

Question is, should there be monthly winner?

I'm pretty sure KUBOTA and Barlows are the monthly winners already. :)

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
:D
Congratulations and you are absolutely doing the right thing. Owning tractors and trading is fun and and admirable avocation. You could do far worse in life and at much greater expense. After all, life is mostly about the chase. At least the family knows where you wre 24/7.

This is how I see it, also.:)
When I got home Saturday after my visit to Barlows my 7 year old Grand daughter (Her and her Nana were out visiting (buying) yard sales when I left) asked me had I been to the tractor place which I had decided to visit after they had left. Hope she's not psychic but I think her Nana had planted the seed since she knew it was about time.
Thanks to all for the kind words. I think the number of hats to be rec'd should be around 20 since it become a progressive number but I asked Steve Barlow if he had any different styles than the last time and he said "still the same ones" so I told him I'd settle for 2 for my Twin Grandkids.
I started to write this long dissertation about how I've found the right combination of Kubotas for my current needs and won't be doing any more trding but you all know that needs, desires, interests and life changes. Not going to say it this time as I did the last 8 to 10 times.:D
I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.
I've bought lots and lots of cars over several years and seen many smiles and comments about my car/truck trading/buying. It's all good. I don't gamble, smoke, drink, bowl, golf etc, etc. I trade vehicles, tractors, support my wife and very generous with my Grands and Christian/charitable causes. To me, that's life. When I die Barlows, car/truck dealers, some family/friends and Charitable organizations will possibly smile in rememberance of me every now and then. Maybe even some TBN members will make a comment which new members will never understand the reference.:thumbsup:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #34  
:D

This is how I see it, also.:)
When I got home Saturday after my visit to Barlows my 7 year old Grand daughter (Her and her Nana were out visiting (buying) yard sales when I left) asked me had I been to the tractor place which I had decided to visit after they had left. Hope she's not psychic but I think her Nana had planted the seed since she knew it was about time.
Thanks to all for the kind words. I think the number of hats to be rec'd should be around 20 since it become a progressive number but I asked Steve Barlow if he had any different styles than the last time and he said "still the same ones" so I told him I'd settle for 2 for my Twin Grandkids.
I started to write this long dissertation about how I've found the right combination of Kubotas for my current needs and won't be doing any more trding but you all know that needs, desires, interests and life changes. Not going to say it this time as I did the last 8 to 10 times.:D
I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.
I've bought lots and lots of cars over several years and seen many smiles and comments about my car/truck trading/buying. It's all good. I don't gamble, smoke, drink, bowl, golf etc, etc. I trade vehicles, tractors, support my wife and very generous with my Grands and Christian/charitable causes. To me, that's life. When I die Barlows, car/truck dealers, some family/friends and Charitable organizations will possibly smile in rememberance of me every now and then. Maybe even some TBN members will make a comment which new members will never understand the reference.:thumbsup:

I can't think of a more harmless addiction. Enjoy your new tractor. I enjoy any tractor new or used.:cool2:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #36  
Congratulations John! I remember back in the good ole days (2010) when I joined TBN you had just got your BX25. How things have changed...:laughing:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #37  
Congratulations John! I remember back in the good ole days (2010) when I joined TBN you had just got your BX25. How things have changed...:laughing:

Wait until he discovers there is a whole 'nother world out there in the land of larger "L" and "M" models.
Specifically, the L4600 or MX5100.
They have his name written all over them.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #38  
(I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.)
Did Barlows have the new 100" flex deck on a new F there?
I saw one at the local dealer up here all prepped out it sure looked sweet but I never did find out if its usable with the side decks folded

(I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.)
Did Barlows have the new 100" flex deck on a new F there?
I saw one at the local dealer up here all prepped out it sure looked sweet but I never did find out if its usable with the side decks folded
Barlows doesn't keep any Fs in stock. He doesn't have to now since I have the 2 different models that he can use to show customers.:D

Wait until he discovers there is a whole 'nother world out there in the land of larger "L" and "M" models.
Specifically, the L4600 or MX5100.
They have his name written all over them.

I walk by those BIG UNS when I'm at Barlows and until I buy 100 flat acres, maybe 80 or 60 or 40 well at least 30 flat acres of land I won't be getting one. I loved my Grand L3240 but it scared the "poop" out of me sitting high in the saddle when one tire would go over a log. rock or drop in a hole.:eek::eek: